Boujois - Rose Exclusif

Boujois - Rose Exclusif Reviews

1 review
Ranked #215 out of 679 in Lip Gloss

July 22, 2016

This is a pretty neat product .. it's a clear gloss that will adapt to your lips pH level to create a unique shade. I feel like anybody would get a neutral shade of pink, nothing crazy vibrant or bright which is a plus. I ended up with a light pink that isn't too far off of my natural lip colour.
    It does have a bit of a scent but it isn't too bad, it is almost powdery. The gloss also has no taste, even when my lick my lips.
    Unfortunately this stuff is crazy sticky, probably one of the stickiest lip products I've ever used. It's even hard to apply because it is so sticky, the brush doesn't glide smoothly on your lips and slightly gets "stuck". You also can't comfortably rub your lips together because of the stickiness.
    Also, the brush frays and bristols get caught every time you put it back into the tub. It doesn't take long for the brush to become a bit of a mess.
    This stuff retails for 22$ at SDM and I really don't feel its worth the price, even if it was cheaper. I do really like the idea behind the product though and Lise Watier actually has a similar product - "Magic Lip Colour Enhancer" that is less sticky and also has a plastic applicator and I'd go with that product over the Boujois.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

slk86 added a new review for
    Melt organic spread - buttery

Elyshadaya added a new review for
    dove deodorant spray

ddasilva added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex