Boulangerie Grissol Sweet Thins

Boulangerie Grissol Sweet Thins Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 322 in Cereal

August 18, 2014

Really good. Was surprised at the taste. Really tasted like banana bread.

June 24, 2014

I was given a sample pack of all the flavours to try and I was surprised at how good they are. Its not the best price but the flavour is really good. I would buy the poppy seed flavour.

April 16, 2014

I was really excited to see this product, I am one of those people who likes to have a little something to keep in my desk in case I want something a little sweet after lunch. So me these looked perfect something sweet small package. The only downside I found was I found some of the Banana ones tasted burnt they were quite dark in colour and lost some the banana goodness I was looking for as the burnt flavour was a bit over powering. Not sure if I will buy these again.

April 15, 2014

This is my 'go-to' snack when I'm craving something sweet. I was quite surprised at how decadent it tastes for just 80 calories! This is not your average melba toast. It actually tastes like banana bread! Highly recommended.

September 20, 2013

I tried the Banana Bread last week. It was natural flavour of banana bread with little buttery flavour. It wasn't too sweet. The important part I loved about this product is that It is only 80 Calories a pack and it comes with small packs so there is no chances of you eating more than 80 Calories. It is perfect when you are trying to watch the calories you eat. Loved the Products!! the next mission will be CHOCOLATE BROWNIE...

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS