Bounce Dryer Bar Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 226 in Laundry Care

The Bounce Dryer Bar automatically freshens your laundry for about 44-Uses, or 2 months, depending on frequency of use and dryer settings. It is also great for controling static cling and softening your clothes. You just stick it and forget it!

July 12, 2016

Love the Bounce dryer sheets, I usually wait until I get coupons in mail, then I stock up. The sheets are very effective and make the sheets smell great for about 1 week.

February 16, 2016

I love the ides of this, I never buy dryer sheets so when this came out I was so happy, I've found though that in the beginning there is just to much, my clothes get kind of filmy from a fresh bar and though they smell great it's to much for asthma or people with scent allergies.

January 28, 2016

All I can about this is meh. I find the good old bounce sheets do a much better job at keeping the static at bay and does a much better job at making your clothes smell good. A pro about the dryer bar is that you don't have to remember to put Bounce sheets in (which I sometimes forget to!) but to me it just didn't work as good.

January 01, 2016

I always find these hard to find and I prefer my bounce sheets.

January 01, 2016

This is cool ,just stick it in your dryer and forget get it,so simple and no worries about your clothes ,they come smelling nice and static free

June 14, 2015

Love love love my dryer bar, although I sometimes find them hard to find just the refiills, still worth every penny:)

1.5/5

April 20, 2015

I have given this product several opportunities to wow me but am left with the feeling of utter disappointment. After one use this product completely came off of the dryer where it was designed to stay attached. I tried it a second time and had the same results. Not the quality I would expect.

March 15, 2015

Works very well to keep laundry soft and static free. No more forgetting the fabric softener or dryer sheets. Lasts a really long time.

February 13, 2015

My daughter started using this dryer bar when it 1st came out. I never liked the concept myself. She bought it several times and wasn't satisfied. It didn't do anything to put a nice smell in the clothes and was hit or miss about controlling static cling.

January 13, 2015

Didn't notice a scent. Also left white marks on my clothing. I only thing I can say is that is did keep the static away.