Bounce Dryer Sheets Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 226 in Laundry Care

Bounce Dryer Sheets, Fresh Linen

This light, fresh scent gives your clothes the gentle and clean smell of freshly laundered linens.

• Contains biodegradable cationic softeners
  • Controls static cling in fabrics
  • Helps repel lint and hair
  • Softens fabrics
Gives you long-lasting freshness, just what you've always wanted.

December 06, 2016

we always use these in our dryer and have for years, never changed brands ever, also work good to leave in lockers and other small closed in places to keep them smelling fresh

October 31, 2016

I love using these for more than dryer sheets. I put some in my soccer cleats and other shoes and I always used to put one in my school locker because I would have gym class a lot.

October 30, 2016

Bonne odeur fraîche pour les vêtements. Doux pour mes vêtements et ma peau en plus. Économique ,gros format. Une seule feuille pour une brasser de vêtements.

October 30, 2016

I have been using these sheets for years. I love the smell and my clothes always come out feeling soft and static free. For a woman with long hair I love it because my hair doesn't stick to my clothes :)

October 25, 2016

I love Bounce Dryer Sheets! They remove all the static from my clothes leaving them smelling great. They come in a variety of scents as well as unscented so something for everyone. They can be used everywhere in the home to add a nice fresh scent. I also use sheets when I close up the cottage. Mice keep away and the place smells nice when I reopen in the Springs. I will keep purchasing and recommend them to everyone.

October 25, 2016

These are good for static cling, but I use them in all of my drawers and closets. It keeps everything smelling fresh and then once a year I replace them. It's also good to keep in the hallway closets where you store all of your coats and put a sheet in every shoe and boot for storage.

May 17, 2016

These dryer sheets are amazing for removing static cling from my laundry while leaving my fabrics soft and fresh smelling. They don't leave any residue on your laundry.

May 17, 2016

I have tried other brands cheaper ones, store brand ones, and nothing compares to Bounce. My clothes smell fresh and they are not full of static. I can't even use anything else but these ones.

April 25, 2016

I like to use these dryer sheets after mt clothes have been out on the line, They add just enough freshness to my cloths. The smell is very nice as well

April 25, 2016

I love Bounce Dryer Sheets they don;t cling to cause static electricity on my clothes like some other dryer sheets does these particular ones leaves all my clothes soft and smelling great