Bounce fabric softener sheets in sweet dreams

Bounce fabric softener sheets in sweet dreams Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 226 in Laundry Care

October 23, 2016

Smells great any time of day, but these dryer sheets make our sheets and towels smell more like a spa environment. Nothing like drifting off to sleep with the scent of Sweet Dreams from Bounce. So relaxing and calming. We both absolutely love it!

September 29, 2016

I have a thing with making sure my laundry smells super fresh after each wash, and use scent beads, liquid downy, and bounce sheets to ensure a clean smell. The Sweet Dreams scent is amazing and makes me happy!

June 29, 2016

This works fantastic! Good thing there is a product like this cause I'm not a fan of ironing at all! It makes the clothes super soft yet it does not have a strong smell. One Bounce sheet is all you need!

April 25, 2016

I love the scent of these dryer sheets they smell amazing and so relaxing they also don't cling to the clothes and cause static electricity like some other dryer sheets does I also found another purpose for these sheets after taking them out of the dryer one day I cleaned the top of one of my dressers with these it took all the dust of the dresser everything stayed on the sheet and it left my dresser smelling great I would recommend these Bounce Dryer Sheets to Anyone

March 21, 2016

I can't get enough of this smell! So sweet, soft and relaxing. Also it keeps my clothes soft and static free. I like putting 2 sheets when I'm drying my bedding.

March 11, 2016

Love, Love this product, the scent is amazing and the sheets really work in keeping static control at bay. The scent is long lasting but not overpowering and keeps my clothes soft and wonderful. My kids love how their clothes feel too and have even commented how they love the smell of their clean laundry, which they never mentioned, ever before when I have used other fabric softener sheets. I will be purchasing this product again and really recommend it to others.

January 26, 2016

Love these bounce sheets! They are great for static control and leave a really great scent on my laundry! Package comes with 105 sheets so have lasted a very long time!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil