Bounty Bar 100gr
Good

Bounty Bar 100gr Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 755 in Chocolate

January 08, 2017

I love cocoanut,so this bar gives me that plus it fills my sweet tooth.I will recommend this bar to anyone.it has the right amount of chocolate and cocoanut.

January 08, 2017

Bounty chocolate bars are a scrumptious mix of chocolate and coconut. They are not overly sweet, but are absolutely delicious. I believe these have been around for many years.

March 03, 2016

Bounty chocolate bars are great if you don't want a bar that is super sweet. The coconut and lightly coated chocolate is great together. In my head these ones are more healthy than other caramel chocolate bars even though both are sugary snacks. LOL

February 03, 2016

I don't have a huge sweet tooth but I love Bounty. Like others have said the coconut mixture is a bit sweet enrobed in chocolate so I like how there's two separate bars in the package. Super moist and just a few bites curbs my craving. So yummy! I found a recipe for "mounds" on allrecipes.com and they taste just like the real thing. I'll make a batch, keep some out and freeze the rest. Delicious!

February 02, 2016

These are very sweet but, I love the combination of chocolate and coconut. Mmm ... The perfect texture and filling. I have always loved Bounty Chocolate bars. Very affordable too!

February 02, 2016

One of my all time favorites - always fresh and moist and full of flavour!

February 02, 2016

These are one of my favorite chocolate bars , I luv chocolate and coconut mixed together , this is my mommy treat . (which means I don't share...lol) I think I will buy one today . I like the dark cholate one also. Good treat for my PMS !

Bounty Bar 100gr;

i like bounty once in a while
    when I have a coconut craving then I will eat bounty

A little too sweet, bounty shoudl reduce the chocolate sweetness, I tend to want a glass of water right after.

I do like the coconut taste, that is strong and present.

Good size bar

February 02, 2016

Not going to Lie but I love any type of coconut product but I will never get tired of this bar I can eat it everyday, it has great texture and a yummy taste, its just a beautiful chocolate bar ( I'm drooling just think about it now).

January 27, 2016

This is one of my favourite bars. I can't think of anything better than chocolate and coconut. The chocolate is so yummy and the coconut is moist and tasty. Soooo good!