• Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels
  • Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels

Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 192 in Household Essentials

October 31, 2016

I love that I can choose the size that I need as I feel that less goes to waste, many times you only need a smaller peice and you end up using a whole one. Its very absorbent for spills and messes too

October 31, 2016

Il est important pour moi de pouvoir choisir la grandeur de la feuille d'essuis-tout et Bounty me donne ce que je veux. En plus c'est un produit de qualité, ca en prend moins que les autres marques que j'ai essayé.

September 25, 2016

I like how you can pick the size of the paper towel. These paper towels are durable, doesn't fall apart, absorbs spills, makes cleaning easy and less waste.

September 05, 2016

I like that you can choose whether or not you use a whole sheet or a half sheet. They work wonderfully when I am cleaning up a tough mess and I would recommend them to others!

June 24, 2016

For all your clean up and especially spills, use Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels.I have been using this Hand Towels now since forever.It is a great product for many all household clean up jobs.Select- a-size means you can use a little Hand Towel or you can choose a lot,a bigger hand towel.I mostly use it in the kitchen forcleaning up spills or wiping down the counter top.Works great on cleaning windows and Mirrors.I sometimes even use it for a serviette if mine are in the Laundry.It is a little pricy than most hand towels but,I find it is worth paying the price for it because you will only use twice the amount when you use any regular brand.In the long run,price wise it is better to buy the Bounty.I definately would recommend this product.

May 02, 2016

I love bounty select a size paper towels I find them to be one of the best available but they are pricey so I get them when they go on sales. The new select a size helps me cut back on how much I use therefore they last longer.

April 25, 2016

Bounty is my go to paper towels since I started buying these I wash my dishes with them and clean all threw my home these select a size are great for any chores that I need to get done Bounty is so thick and absorbent never falls apart I would recommend these paper towels to anyone anytime they won't be disappointed

March 18, 2016

Bounty Paper Towels are the Best Paper Towels out there!
I love select a size! You get to pick if you need a little towel or a larger towel depending on the job. Makes for less wasted towels!
I have found that no other paper towel comes close to Bounty in strength.I hate paper towels that fall apart while you are using them. These Don't! Very Absorbent!

March 15, 2016

When I moved out of my parents' home a few decades ago, my mother's parting words of wisdom included encouragement to always buy Bounty. They are so strong that I've used one, rinsed it out and used it again. And the select-a-size option makes so much sense.

March 09, 2016

This is my favorite paper towel to use. I love the fact I can choose which size I want to use if I don't want to use a full sheet. This paper towel absorbs very well, which saves on how much paper towel you need. Would definitely pay more for this over the cheap thin competition. As long as it's not too much more.