Bourjois Paris 3D Effect Lip Gloss

Ranked #472 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

November 05, 2015

Long lasting, excellent product

June 01, 2015

I like the variety of colors offered, but find this lip gloss a little too gunky and sticky

May 02, 2013

I first discovered Bourjois on a trip to Paris...I bought a few things at a local drugstore including the 3D lipgloss. I was hooked. Everytime I made a trip to Europe, I stocked up! now we have it here in Canada and I am thrilled. I don't usually like gloss because it is sticky and gooey...the 3D is fantastic, it stays on, reflects light, doesn't have a that funky smell that lip products can have and it comes in perfect shades. I love the #11..it is just the perfect warm , natural pink.

August 01, 2012

Amazing !!! Super Shining !!! I love it !!!

November 26, 2010

Bourjois line of lip glosses are one of the best lip glosses out there. I love the look of lip gloss but I HATE the stickiness. This is the first lip gloss I have found that is not sticky and looks and feels wonderful on the lips. They also have a great selection of shades to choose from. If you hate the sticky but like the look, I recommend this lip gloss.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier