Bourjois Paris 3D Effect Lip Gloss

Ranked #493 out of 675 in Lip Gloss

November 05, 2015

Long lasting, excellent product

June 01, 2015

I like the variety of colors offered, but find this lip gloss a little too gunky and sticky

May 02, 2013

I first discovered Bourjois on a trip to Paris...I bought a few things at a local drugstore including the 3D lipgloss. I was hooked. Everytime I made a trip to Europe, I stocked up! now we have it here in Canada and I am thrilled. I don't usually like gloss because it is sticky and gooey...the 3D is fantastic, it stays on, reflects light, doesn't have a that funky smell that lip products can have and it comes in perfect shades. I love the #11..it is just the perfect warm , natural pink.

August 01, 2012

Amazing !!! Super Shining !!! I love it !!!

November 26, 2010

Bourjois line of lip glosses are one of the best lip glosses out there. I love the look of lip gloss but I HATE the stickiness. This is the first lip gloss I have found that is not sticky and looks and feels wonderful on the lips. They also have a great selection of shades to choose from. If you hate the sticky but like the look, I recommend this lip gloss.