Bourjois Paris Color Boost Lip Crayon Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1020 in Lipstick

Color Boost leaves a radiant veil of colour on the lips with just enough shine and moisture to enhance each shade.  A new generation formula that provides a bare lip sensation thanks to its light and non-sticky texture.  With it silk extract formula, Colour Boost brings comfort and waterproof hydration to your lips.  Available in 3 luminous, easy-to-wear colours.

Available Exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix

October 11, 2016

I love how its not sticky when your wearing it, you almost forget that its on! The colors are so bright and flirty, I love them! And the price is fair for the size of the product! I also love how its water proof

September 08, 2016

This is amazing. I love those lipsticks, and the colors are bright and unique. They last long too -- great for the summer. I was lucky enough to get them on sale.

August 26, 2016

These are great for the summer, nice light colours. They are a little more expensive then regular lip crayons, but we'll worth it. The only place I can find them is at Shoppers, I do not know of any other store that sells them. They are very moisturizing for your lips, and creamy.

June 21, 2016

If you are just starting out makeup, this product is perfect for you. There is no hassle or mistakes. You do get a little bit of colour and feel comfortable when you apply this on your lips.

April 24, 2016

This product is great :) so easy to apply, its not sticky at all, and comes in a few really cute pretty vibrant colours. I can for sure see myself using this more in the future.

April 21, 2016

I really like this lip crayon. The applicator makes it super easy to apply, and they offer so many different, beautiful shades - especially for the summer months! They are creamy, durable, and super moisturizing. Love love love!

April 17, 2016

Bourjois París colorboost lip crayon colores are so nice..there is a appealing varaity of the colores..when applying lips are so soft..smell is also good.

April 02, 2016

I need to buy every colour! This is a terrific product that leaves my lips moisturizer with the right pop of colour.

and the fact that it comes like a crayon shape makes applying much easier

August 30, 2015

Love the variety of colours! I find that it doesn't stain and looks quite flattering with my skin tone.

August 29, 2015

was given one as a gift and I really like it, the Colours light and nude and feels good on your lips

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!