Bourjois Paris Liner Effect Mascara
Good

Bourjois Paris Liner Effect Mascara Reviews

Ranked #695 out of 775 in Mascara

September 05, 2014

This is a totally amazing mascara ! Goes on like a dream, gives the most wonderful definition , like it says it gives the eyeliner effect ! The brush is flexible and has short bristles made of nylon! Stays on until you take it off too ! Not a bad price

June 10, 2013

Such a great mascara! I have a really hard time putting any type of liner on my lid and this mascara, makes my day just that much easier! Forget about liner, and just use this stuff!!

February 08, 2010

When I went to Shoppers to get a new mascara I won't lie when I said I was skeptical. Normally I use DiorShow Iconic mascara because I want dark lashes that aren't clumpy. You see I was blessed/cursed with short, straight, brown eyelashes that you can barely see so I always look for dark, lengthening mascara that separates lashes to give you that doe-eyed look.

When I talked to the ladies at Shoppers they immediately recommended the Bourjois Liner Effect mascara. But I was skeptical - I've never heard of this brand. And it's only available at select Shoppers (Yonge n Eglinton is one). Could I really trust this brand?

I'm glad I took the plunge because this mascara is AMAZING! It's super easy to use - the brush is rounded with long bristles for your top lashes and short bristles at the end for your bottom lashes. It's easy to use, precise, and doesn't clump. It's been two months and I'm still getting the separating power I got on day one.

Best part? The mascara doesn't run either! I can be out in the snow, rain, or crying in a sappy movie (sad but true) and this mascara stays put.

I recommend this as a staple in any makeup kit! :)

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!