Boursin Cheese Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 70 in Cheese

November 15, 2016

I really like the little boxes of Boursin Cheese's. I love the dill one. Cheese and Dill go so well together. I like the soft, creaminess without a really harsh flavor. I have used Boursin to make a cheese ball for a party. It is perfect for that. You can get recipes online, just google "Boursin Dill Cheese Ball Recipe". Good for the upcoming Holidays too. There are many flavors to choose from Boursin, and always an affordable price too. I find it is on sale often during November and December. If you like a soft, spreadable, mild cheese with a bit of flair, like to entertain, like new recipes with cheese, and don't want to spend too much money on a fancy cheese, Boursin is a great choice.

I do recommend this product.

October 05, 2016

Les fromages de la gamme Boursin sont tous simplement une des meilleures inventions. Cuisiner avec ça ou faire de petite bouchées simples et délicieuse, ça texture crémeuse nous fait tomber en amour. Ail et fines herbes est mon préféré, c'est pas mal toujours lui que je prends, mais seulement quand il est en spécial, car c'est vraiment dispendieux.

May 06, 2016

This cheese is absolutly delicious. I like to have it on any cracker. It is also good to add to a pasata with so chicken and broccli baked in the oven with chedder cheese on top

February 20, 2016

This cheese has such creamy texture, I love it. The taste is amazing as well. Very easy to spread it on bread or to use it in recipes. Highly recommend it.

February 20, 2016

Great to bring to parties, very creamy delicious on its own or on crackers. Love all the different types of flavours that can be purchased. On the expensive side but well worth the money!

February 10, 2016

Nice creamy cheese. They come in a variety of flavours.
Perfect food idea to bring to an event. Goes great with
crackers for a snack to share with friends. We indulge
in this cheese with some crackers at work when we
are celebrating birthdays.

February 01, 2016

Delicious creamy cheese that goes great on crackers or a baguette. I get this for parties.

January 28, 2016

The first time I tried Boursin Cheese was when I was out with colleagues. They served it with fondue. I fell in love immediately. It taste excellent with your favorite crackers. I find that you can get them at a good price at Costco.

January 28, 2016

Boursin is a family favourite. We serve it for all occasions. You can taste the fresh ingredients and it spreads so perfectly on bread and crackers. Everyone looks forward to eating Boursin. Perfect ratio of cheese and herbs/spices. A must have for any get-together. I always have some Boursin in my fridge.

November 04, 2015

It's definitely worth every penny. The herb one is my favourite and you can't go wrong when having guests over & bringing out Boursin.
The perfect smooth cheese to spread on any cracker, my fav