Boursin Cheese Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 78 in Cheese

January 21, 2017

So much flavor!! It is so creamy and delicious. A little addicting too! We sit down with a box of crackers and devour every single bite. Always buy two when it comes on sale.

January 07, 2017

I absolutely love Boursin Cheese! The taste and texture are so good. When ever we have guests over, we always have Boursin cheese with some nice crackers as a snack. I always make sure to buy a few because they go quickly!

January 07, 2017

This cheese is really delicious. It is soft, creamy and spreads really well on crackers (very soft - no cracker breakage!) The package is fairly small for the price but I do find 2 packs at Costco often, and this cuts the price significantly. I really like the herb flavor, but the plain is delicious too. Be careful though, this stuff is addictive! it's a nice mild soft cheese. Great to bring to a party, or just for a Friday night at home.

December 22, 2016

My friends and I love love

December 10, 2016

I love boursin cheese! super delicious and creamy. It is only for a treat though because of the price. If it wasn't so expensive I would be buying it WAY more often, That is the only reason it doesn't get a 5/5 from me. #BoursinCheese

December 10, 2016

I love boursin cheese. It has wonderful texture, just the right amount of seasoning and spreading on crackers is very smooth and won't break them. The only problem is the small size and the price tag. If they doubled the quantity for the same price then I would buy it more often. This is for special occasions.

November 15, 2016

I really like the little boxes of Boursin Cheese's. I love the dill one. Cheese and Dill go so well together. I like the soft, creaminess without a really harsh flavor. I have used Boursin to make a cheese ball for a party. It is perfect for that. You can get recipes online, just google "Boursin Dill Cheese Ball Recipe". Good for the upcoming Holidays too. There are many flavors to choose from Boursin, and always an affordable price too. I find it is on sale often during November and December. If you like a soft, spreadable, mild cheese with a bit of flair, like to entertain, like new recipes with cheese, and don't want to spend too much money on a fancy cheese, Boursin is a great choice.

I do recommend this product.

October 05, 2016

Les fromages de la gamme Boursin sont tous simplement une des meilleures inventions. Cuisiner avec ça ou faire de petite bouchées simples et délicieuse, ça texture crémeuse nous fait tomber en amour. Ail et fines herbes est mon préféré, c'est pas mal toujours lui que je prends, mais seulement quand il est en spécial, car c'est vraiment dispendieux.

May 06, 2016

This cheese is absolutly delicious. I like to have it on any cracker. It is also good to add to a pasata with so chicken and broccli baked in the oven with chedder cheese on top

February 20, 2016

This cheese has such creamy texture, I love it. The taste is amazing as well. Very easy to spread it on bread or to use it in recipes. Highly recommend it.