Bracelet Holder
Good

Bracelet Holder Reviews

1 review
Ranked #34 out of 43 in Bracelets

This Velvet Jewelry Stand is an excellent jewelry organizer for storing and protecting all of your bracelets and necklaces and keeping them easily accessible on your dresser or vanity. This velvet jewelry stand has three tiers to accommodate even your longest necklaces and is covered in plush velvet to keep your valuable jewelry from being scratched or damaged while stored. Black Velvet Jewelry Stand Features Great for storing necklaces bracelets anklets and more. Soft velvet exterior protects jewelry from being scratched or damaged. Tall third tier is great for longer necklaces. Beautifully displays your jewelry on your dresser or vanity. Wide base provides excellent stability.

January 22, 2012

This is an amazing bracelet stand! I knew I had some bracelets that were in my jewelry box , but once I took them all out to be organized, I didn't realize I had so many! Now I can view all the bracelets at once.

The triple tier stand looks like what you'd see in a jewelry store. Pretty and soft black velvet material. Initially I thought the 3 bars were separated and in a 'stadium seating'-type model, and not just one straight, vertical stand. I guess it takes up less space on my shelf anyway...

The price on Amazon is only $12, but with shipping to Canada cost an extra $20. So that was a bit pricey. But all in all, I am definitely glad I purchased it.