Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Good

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 1001 in Books

January 10, 2017

I read this book in highschool, thankfully!! So I had help to break the book apart for all the meanings and insights. It is an incredible book-- very difficult to read, but one of my favourites in highschool. We compared this book to the movie Apocolypse Now, which is a really neat parallel.

May 06, 2015

I think I was supposed to read this in high school but I could't manage to actually finish it until I was older - probably 21 or 22. Once I was able to actually sit and "enjoy" it, I really did enjoy the book. It's a classic, and I would definitely recommend anyone who hasn't read it to read it. Now I can appreciate the fantastic plot.

April 03, 2015

A bit of a controversial book but I enjoyed it. It's a bit hard to understand if you aren't used to the writing. It's like a book that's written in oldish english. This book is pretty old. It's about how the world is or about to be in general. It's pretty close to today's society in a way. I think you would have to read it, to know what I am speaking about. This book may offend some people but it's worth a read.

What do you think, have you read it?