Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 23, 2016

Brazilian Bum Bum cream is surprisingly amazing! It was hard to do but I finally caved and bought it! It is very expensive body cream but after I used it I fell in love. The smell is awesome and it lasts on your body for hours. It actually did make my skin look better and feel better. It instantly brought a glow to my skin and added a lot of moisture. I used up my whole jar and I will be repurchasing it I just have not got around to it because of how expensive it is!!! lol

July 30, 2016

I got a free sample of this from Sephora and was so excited to use it. I was so thrown off by the scent because I didn't expect it to smell so wonderful! It honestly smells SO good! Very perfume like. It's very thick and creamy, and absorbs quickly too.. I only ever had the one sample, so I can't say for sure how well it worked at firming my skin but it did definitely smooth it out and moisturize well. I am interesting in trying it out again for sure!

July 05, 2016

If you want to blur the lines of your tiger stripes (as I call them) you'll want to pick this up. I don't think one product can do it all, but this comes close. You'll see a difference within two or three days on the format of your skin. It soaks in nicely leaving no weird residue. It smells great. There is a hint of glitter but I don't mind that because the benefits outweigh the cons.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends