Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer Reviews

Ranked #639 out of 960 in Books

Publisher's description:

To be irrevocably in love with a vampire is both fantasy and nightmare woven into a dangerously heightened reality for Bella Swan. Pulled in one direction by her intense passion for Edward Cullen, and in another by her profound connection to werewolf Jacob Black, a tumultuous year of temptation, loss, and strife have led her to the ultimate turning point. Her imminent choice to either join the dark but seductive world of immortals or to pursue a fully human life has become the thread from which the fates of two tribes hangs. Now that Bella has made her decision, a startling chain of unprecedented events is about to unfold with potentially devastating, and unfathomable, consequences. Just when the frayed strands of Bella''s life-first discovered in Twilight , then scattered and torn in New Moon and Eclipse -seem ready to heal and knit together, could they be destroyed... forever? The astonishing, breathlessly anticipated conclusion to the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn illuminates the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions.

July 08, 2015

I did enjoy this book a lot! This was one of my favourite books of the series and I found that it ended the series perfectly! And that Stephanie Meyer did not take the story to far. It was actually just perfect.

May 06, 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. So much information in this brick made for a fascinating read. Such descriptive storytelling gives you the feeling of being a part of the action. As I read the last page I wanted more and I had so many unanswered questions. There would definitely be room for another novel in the series. I hope that Stephenie Meyer will pen another book someday.

October 01, 2014

This was the better of the books in the twilight saga. I read the series before my daughter read them to make sure they were suitable for her. She is a very avid reader and read the series when she was 11. She loved the story line and couldn't get enough, when she finished the series she was sad that it was over. The books are way better then the movies. (which is almost a given when a movie is made because of a book)

July 31, 2014

I Loved the whole Twilight Saga,
I fell in love with Edward and Bella's romance the moment he saved her!!
At first i read the books then a year later I watched the first of the series..
By the time the 2nd book came to theatres, I was over the whole Twilight Saga!
Personally, it took too long for the complete saga to finally come out.
I still love Edward and Bella & Bella and Jacob, and the whole Love Triangle,
and I would definitely reread the whole Saga again!! but i wasn't interested in the movies.
I have seen them all by now, but at the time I feel i just wasn't into them..

August 01, 2012

Great brain junk food! Maybe not the best writing, but the story is entertaining. I enjoyed the whole series and was kind of sad that I won't be able to follow these characters further. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone looking for an easy read with a love story, adventure and vampires. Now to watch the movies!

June 27, 2012

I love this series!!! It's such a fun, uplifting, easy read. I couldn't put it down and read it in a couple days!!!

May 11, 2012

Breaking Dawn was probably one of the most intriquing books in the series. There was just so much of that "didn't see that coming". I am totally in love with this series, I think everyone should read it.

February 13, 2012

As with the other books in the series I was entranced from the first page to the last. I know this type of book isn't for everyone but if you can just let yourself go and enjoy the book for what it is without overthinking it then you will enjoy it as much as the others. I love the moments of unexected humour mixed in with the passion and power struggles. It moves beyond just Bella and Edward and brings many other characters to light and fleshes out some of the recurring characters nicely. I'm sorry there are no more books in the series as I would have kept on reading.

May 18, 2011

If you read the others you might as well get it over with and read this one. The writing style is the same as all her other books and this again is a guilty pleasure. It was a fairy-tale happy ending, I'm not trying to be negative here but the ending was just too perfect in my opinion.

January 11, 2010

I found that this book was not well written. I've read all of the Twilight series. This was my least favourite of them all. It seemed of lower quality that the others. It felt repetitive and drawn out in parts. I also found that the ending was extraordinarily anti-climatic. If you've already read the other books, might as well read this one too, but don't expect too much.