Breath right lavender Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 482 in Remedies

May 09, 2016

Those stripes works awesomely. The lavander smell is very relaxing and the strips prevents the snoring to maxime your night of sleep. Your partner might enjoy them as well if your snoring is very loud.

March 27, 2016

Ive snored all my life and when these came out they were expensive to buy at our local drug store so my mom found them in dollarama and I've been wearing them to bed now for a few years and I love them. At first it was awkward on my nose. But I got use to it. They helps my breath better. The lavender was strong smelling I rather the no smell.

February 22, 2016

I found that the strips got uncomfortable to wear after a while. They did help me breath a bit better, but I thought the Lavender was overwhelming. I prefer the no scent ones after trying these. They are pretty pricey but do help when suffering from congestion

December 10, 2015

I really did enjoy using this product. Even if I did feel a little silly lol I experienced an easier time breathing when I was wearing this. Not sure if I snored or not. The scent was nice too! Felt good when I was breathing in threw my nose.

October 22, 2015

My partner has nasal issues that makes it hard for her to breath through her nose. This worsens at nighttime but using these strip tend to help a bit. While it doesn't completely open the airway for her it helps slightly. I also like to use these when I'm stuffed up. The ones I've tried here are lavenderscented which smell incredible and help you stay relaxed when sleeping.