Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips

Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips Reviews

Ranked #384 out of 539 in Misc

May 09, 2016

Was disapointed with the quality of the adhesive used in those nasal strips they do not hold super well even on a clean face, but i did appreciate its effectiveness the time it stayed on! I was super congested and the time it hold (the adhesive) it work like a charm,

so loved the product but disapointed in the adhesive would still recommend it because it's effective for stuffy nose.

April 25, 2016

I had tried the regular before, and these didn't seem much different. I found them at a great price, and they do their job! would be cool if there was sweat-resistant ones though, as mine continued to slip off before I fell asleep.

April 25, 2016

I first saw these strips several years ago on pro football players. I thought they looked weird. Well weird works. My husband has told me I snore, which I think is a big lie (!), but these strips claimed to reduce snoring and relieve nasal congestion. They come in different sizes, I bought the small/medium, which worked for me. The first time I used one, it felt very weird. But I could breathe easier as I laid down to sleep. The next morning my husband said I did not snore as much. I don't use them every night, but if I feel stuffy, I use them and they work. In this case, weird works. I will add that they are a bit pricey, so I try to get them on sale.

April 02, 2016

Best invention ever!! Having a cold doesn't suck as much with these. Just wash your nose, dry it, stick strip over nose and you can actually breathe! Even lying on my back with a plugged nose is not a problem. I used to hate trying to sleep while stuffy. I recommend these to everyone I can because they are so good. They work awesome.

June 08, 2015

There is a serious snoring problem in my bedroom. Sadly it's me and not my hubby! It was getting so bad that I was waking myself up. Since I started using Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips, we are both getting a full night's sleep!

February 25, 2015

it work wonderful, help me to stop snore but the price.. whoa! expensive

January 05, 2015

I got them as a sample. I gave them to my son as his nose get stuffy during allergy season. It worked wonderfully for him.

May 19, 2014

Works well when it stays on, The strip likes to fall off and not stick to your nose no mater what you do but if it sticked properly and stayed there then this product would get a 5 stars!

October 05, 2013

I am a regular user of this product. I like that it holds well to the nose and works well. I don't even bother with no-name versions products anymore

January 17, 2013

These are fabulous!

I received free samples of these nasal strips, and was really excited to try them out. They worked like a charm. They caused instant nasal congestion relief for myself, and for my boyfriend. Highly recommended.

I just wish they were a little less expensive.