Breton Gluten Free Herb & Garlic Crackers

Breton Gluten Free Herb & Garlic Crackers Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 174 in Gluten-free

September 01, 2016

Awesome texture! You can't even tell this is gluten free by just eating it. I do eat gluten but got these for company and couldn't resist trying them too. Really good, great for anyone who doesn't eat gluten

September 01, 2016

I did enjoy these crackers and would buy again... They have a little bit of an off taste which is probably from the green lentil flour. The texture is great though! I liked the herb & garlic flavour.

June 27, 2016

Good actually great for gluten-free suffering patients.
Lots of flavour, you can taste the herbs and garlic within each piece of the cracker. The actual cracker is good taste too and doesn't make much of a mess.

Doesn't even taste bland and boring like other gluten free products, can hardly tell the difference

April 10, 2016

I love these Breton crackers. The texture of them are fantastic. You would never know they were gluten free.
The Herb and garlic flavour combination is delicious! You really can't go wrong with garlic though.

March 31, 2016

I love these crackers from Breton. I am so happy that they make these gluten free as I used to buy their regular crackers before going gluten free. I seriously cannot tell the difference between the texture of the regular vs gluten free.

March 01, 2016

These crackers are my favorite. They are tasteful, you don't even know they are gluten-free. they are perfect for a little snack or with a soup. I'm glad Breton made these

February 22, 2016

These are absolutely delicious. I don't even eat gluten free stuff but I buy these because they taste so good. I eat then with cheese or kielbasa and it is the perfect snack. They don't even taste any different than a normal cracker.

February 18, 2016

Breton Gluten Free Herb & Garlic Crackers are my favourite crackers. They are delicious and if my little grandchildren are over to visit I have a hard time getting one cracker for myself. They think they taste better than cookies! When I go camping these crackers are always on my list to take with me.

January 30, 2016

Kudos to Breton for developing a gluten free cracker that not only tastes like a Breton cracker, but does not cost an arm and a leg to buy it. Crisp and flaky with good herb and garlic flavour, the cracker has a slight buttery taste and large surface areas that served well to add toppings on it. The box is smaller than the other Breton crackers, as expected - but it is exciting to see a mainstream offering on the market.

December 07, 2015

These are so good that even my kids love the taste of them. Has just the right amount of flavour in them.