Breton Popped Crackers

Breton Popped Crackers Reviews

Ranked #1433 out of 2312 in Grocery

January 20, 2016

These make for a great snack, they come in some really tasty flavors, they are almost a mix between a chip and a cracker,I love the crunch ,I would recommend this to everyone

1.5/5

January 04, 2016

I recently bought the chili and cheddar flavoured crackers. The flavour is awful, cheddar should not taste burnt! The worse part is the packaging, the bag inside the box is only about a quarter full. I would not recommend this product nor will I be buying it again.

October 06, 2015

These crackers are delicious, I like to stock up when they go on sale and keep them around for movie nights.
Supergrains and Sea Salt is my favourite.

June 04, 2015

These crackers are really yummy. They are really light and have a nice crunch to them. I also really like the different flavours this product comes in.

June 04, 2015

I enjoyed trying out these crackers. They are crispy and have a generous coating of seasoning. The BBQ crackers are my favourite. It has a spicy smoky taste that is highly addictive. Hard to eat just a few.

May 09, 2015

Excellent product. I especially love the Barbeque flavour. It has a very unique taste. Can definitely taste molasses. Have bought this product many times in the last year. DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!

April 14, 2015

These are so delicious and crisp! I love the sour cream and onion flavour they are super good! I love trying new crackers and these ones are a winner. I would definitely purchase these again.

February 24, 2015

I lived in Australia for a while and they had quite a few options of good rice crackers there(not really the fact that they're made with rice but I like how thin and crunchy they are) that I liked , but when I got back to Canada I was disappointed with the options we had, so I just stopped buying crackers for a while, until I found these; I love the taste ( I buy the sea salt ones) and the fact they're thin and crunchy like the rice crackers I used to love.

June 28, 2014

My favourite snack! sour cream and onion flavour! I snack on these instead of chips!

March 30, 2014

Breton Popped Crackers are delicious! I almost ate the whole box, had it not been for my self control, they would be gone! These are so good and come in three flavours! They are perfect for movie night or game night. They can be dipped or eaten like a chip. Low in fat and calories!!