Breyer's Creamery Style Dark Chocolate Velvet Frozen Dessert Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 414 in Ice Cream

Rich dark chocolate ice cream, made with fresh cream and real cocoa

October 22, 2016

Cette crème glacé est super bonne au goût. Goût savoureux de chocolat en bouche. Bien crémeuse et fraîche pour les temps plus chaud. J'aime beaucoup cette crème glacé.

October 17, 2016

Vraiment bonne au gout. Pour les amoureux du chocolat, c`est une crème glacé qui comble les appétits. Pas trop sucré quand meme. Chocolat noir à l`honneur et vraiment super bonne

1.5/5

August 17, 2016

I've had Breyer's many times and I always think that I'm going to enjoy it, but somehow it always tastes like ice milk instead of cream and the flavours are very bland. The packing is pretty and that usually sucks me in.

July 19, 2016

This definitely comes through with the chocolate lovely taste and it is creamy enough but I have tasted better. It is good though, just not the taste that I look for.

July 12, 2016

This is our favorite brand of ice cream, love the tast and the smoothness of the ice cream. Its a great buy when its on sale otherwirse it can be a bit pricey....we always wait for the sale price because it goes so fast in our household.

July 11, 2016

Dark Chocolate and velvet say it all!

This creamy goodness is the best chocolate ice cream I have ever tasted! It is not overly sweet or bitter. Perfect combination.

June 21, 2016

Velvet is right! Super rich and chocolate deliciousness. I find this super well balanced between sweet and bitter, it's like having the most decadent treat. I like to serve for a quick dessert in a fancy glass and a few berries on the top. It's usually on sale for a great price.

April 25, 2016

I like this Dark Chocolate Ice Cream I like have it on hand for those hot summer's days it tastes great it's a great dessert that I like having in my fridge

April 15, 2016

I love this ice cream. It's really delicious and creamy. I love dark chocolate so this flavor is awesome. Sometimes it goes on sale for $2.99 at shoppers drug mart so I buy more than one. Overall really yummy ice cream

April 01, 2016

One of my favorite dessert! The kids always ask me a second spoon of Breyer's. This ice cream is delicious any time of the year and I always have one box to be ready in my fridge for any occasion.