• Breyer's Creamsicle Orange Sherbet & Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
  • Breyer's Creamsicle Orange Sherbet & Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream

Breyer's Creamsicle Orange Sherbet & Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #344 out of 414 in Ice Cream

May 27, 2016

I have a tub of this ice cream in my freezer right now, got it on sale for $3 awhile ago. This ice cream truly tastes like an orange creamsicle. It is so delicious and creamy and has just the right balance of orange sherbet and creamy vanilla ice cream. This brand always goes on sale at No Frills.

February 07, 2016

Breyers has really nice quality ice cream really creamy and yummy. This particular flavour is really good it tastes just like a tradional creamsicle but it will say it's hard to eat more than a small bowl at a time, not something I can eat a lot of and I'm obesessed with ice cream. But very good.

July 20, 2015

Love the creaminess of the yummy ice cream

April 08, 2015

I have found my ice cream haven!

February 24, 2014

If you love the old fashioned taste of creamsicles....you"ll love this ice cream. Perfect as is or in a milkshake....on a hot day or even after supper dessert. Nice and light. Enticing your taste buds.

September 24, 2013

paid a little more for this but i love creamsicle anything .. it was soooooooo good.. i made an orange cake and had this with it mmmmm

May 03, 2012

If I close my eyes, I swear I am eating a creamsicle!!!! fantastically divine ice cream!! Goes great with fruit salad!

February 13, 2012

I love creamsicles, and the flavor of this ice cream is an exact replica of that creamy vanilla and sweet orange flavor. So creamy, and not lumpy like some ice cream. LOVE IT!

January 04, 2012

This Breyers ice cream is so good it tastes exactly like a creamsicle.The vanilla ice cream and the sorbet like orange mixed through is just delicious.They also make really good smoothies with added fruit... I like to mix raspberries through it.Breyers ice creams seem to always be going on sale,so quite often you can get a great deal.Its also a nice change from having just a straight ice cream.The orange mixed through makes it a bit lighter and refreshing.

November 07, 2011

I like Breyers classic because the texture is much better then their double churned. This creamsicle flavor is good, just like a creamsicle. My boyfriend enjoys this a lot, I tend to prefer nuts in my ice cream so I trend towards caramel pecan and stuff. All the flavors are good, I get Breyers pretty often because they always go on sale.