Breyer's Double Churn Chocolate Cheesecake Frozen Dessert Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 414 in Ice Cream

1.5/5

June 20, 2016

I bought this because it was on sale and the flavor looked amazing. Boy was I disappointed! My first Breyers experience. The "ice cream" did not taste like ice cream. It did not melt in my mouth and required chewing (ew?) I took a couple of bites and decided to dump the rest, and went to bed. When I got up in the morning, the ice cream was still sitting in the sink, in the exact same position I had left it in. All night long and it never melted and ran down the drain. Gross - what is this stuff made of!? It certainly isn't milk!!!

April 17, 2015

I saw this flavour and I died inside becuase um chocolate cheesecake? yes please! But the flavour was disappointing. Will not buy again, unless it's the apocalypse.

January 26, 2015

Smooth and creamy this ice cream is the best.

November 28, 2014

Extremely creamy. Not overly sweet, but still satisfies those cravings. Very good texture, not too fluffy or dense. Would recommend to friends and family anytime. Strange combination of cheesecake and chocolate, but it works.

June 17, 2012

I was so excited to try this product for the first time. My two favorite things all together in one dish. Chocolate and cheese cake, where can a girl go wrong with that combination. The flavor was great, texture was smooth, melt in your mouth goodness. It has a great balance and neither flavor is over powering. Greta product for a nice treat, Love Breyers.

November 07, 2011

The only double churn Breyers I like is Dark Chocolate.

I didn't find this had a cheesecake flavor just mainly chocolate. The flavor was fine, I just didn't like the texture it was so soft almost mousse like. I thought it was because my freezer was not cold enough so I turned it up but the texture stayed the same. I wasn't a fan of the moussy ice cream, I like it to be a bit more dense.

September 10, 2010

it was ok.. i mean all ice cream tastes pretty good but i was expecting more of a cheesecake taste to it (or even chunks of cheesecake would have been really yummy. it is kind of expensive so i only buy breyers when it's on sale. i don't think i would buy it again.

April 28, 2010

Very tasty and very sweet! Lots of chocolate. I tried it with banana slices and it was even better! Price is reasonable.

April 28, 2010

I would buy this during the winter month, as it is very rich and chocolaty. The price is very reasonable for its size and quality. For the warmer spring summer month, I would prefer Häagen-Dazs, although it cost more.

December 02, 2009

Very good ice cream! I tried it with some fresh rasperries and that made it even better!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml