Breyer's Double Churn Vanilla Frozen Dessert Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 414 in Ice Cream

August 22, 2016

Breyer's should keep their better variety only and not bother with cheaper(such as blue box, I think is called Classical) ice cream. This Double churn is creamy and rich, I like it. A little goes a long way and satisfying, so no one would feel guilty about eating ice cream.

April 12, 2016

One of our favourite ice creams to purchase from the store. It has a great vanilla taste. I would buy it more often but it tends to be on the expensive side so only pick up when it is on sale.

March 14, 2016

This is one of my favorite vanilla ice creams! It's so rich and creamy. Not too sweet but just sweet enough. And the vanilla flavor is s heavenly. I love it on its own or paired with hot out of the oven brownies or chocolate cake.

March 14, 2016

Delicious! I love this Ice Cream, one of my favourites. Nice and simple yet creamy and delicious - you can't go wrong! Throw in a hand full of sprinkles and you have a perfect dessert.

February 14, 2016

Nice vanilla ice cream, so tasty. Really good for sweet tooth.

February 04, 2016

So creamy love my vanilla ice cream on its own and with my apple pies!

October 08, 2015

One of the best vanilla ice creams I have ever had! The vanilla taste is far from fake tasting. Its creamy and flavorful. Goes amazing on pie.

September 25, 2015

One of my favourite vanilla ice creams, wonderfully flavoured and love to see the real vanilla bean bits in it.

August 23, 2015

this is the ice cream regularly. The vanilla flavour is so real and refreshing

August 05, 2015

BRYER'S VANILLA ICECREAM;

Now this ice cream flavor from Breyers I truly enjoy!
Such a good vanilla flavor, unlike others. Good combination of actual vanilla bean flavor along with dairy.
Good balance, tastes higher end ice cream.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play