Breyer's Smooth & Dreamy Frozen Dessert Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 414 in Ice Cream

Breyers Smooth & Dreamy delivers all the decadence we crave from regular ice cream, but with half the fat and calories. The secret lies in its Cream Press SystemTM - a process that breaks apart the cream into smaller droplets and distributes them more evenly throughout the ice cream to deliver a decadent taste and texture. Whether your tastes are simple or you like something more indulgent, Breyers Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream comes in five yummy flavours that’ll suit everyone’s preference: Natural Vanilla Bean, Creamy Chocolate, Mocha Fudge Brownie, Strawberries & Cream, and Dulce de Leche.

1.5/5

September 22, 2016

Not a fan at all of Breyers Ice cream any of them ! I find it odd how it does not melt an it tastes like foam to me! This product dose not seem safe to even eat !

June 29, 2016

I do not like this brand of ice cream at all. It does not even have the right consistency and it doesn't melt which disgusts me. I would not recommend to anyone.

1.5/5

May 17, 2016

After seeing how this never melted I didn't even want to have it in my house. I know it is not claiming to be ice cream but still so gross. It was really expensive too.

March 27, 2016

For "frozen dessert" that doesn't have all the quality ingredients regular ice cream does, this is a good alternative. Although the price could be cheaper to regular ice cream, I love Breyer's.

February 15, 2016

I really like this ice cream and this the one that i buy most of the times. The texture is smooth. I tried other brands so i can compare. I will day that for the price its not a bad choice of ice cream.

February 12, 2016

Breyers Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream tastes great. It is always available from our favorite grocery store. They always have many different flavors to choose from. I think they make the best vanilla ice cream for waffle sandwiches. Needless to say creamy vanilla is our family's favorite. Breyers always brings out new flavors to try as well as limited editions. I would recommend a try.

February 12, 2016

Breyers is about the best that you can get, and Neapolitan happens to be my favourite flavour! It has a very creamy rich taste and not too expensive even when full price. My whole family loves breyers :)

January 26, 2016

There are only two brands of ice cream that I buy, this is one of them. Creamy, delicious and variety of flavors.

January 25, 2016

Great price, super delicious and extra creamy! And a lot of flavours to choose from!

January 22, 2016

So delicious! I'm obsessed with ice cream, and with this one your get to enjoy multiple flavors.