Bride Wars Reviews

Ranked #943 out of 970 in DVD

Liv (Kate Hudson) and Emma (Anne Hathaway) are best friends who since childhood have planned every detail of their respective weddings. Now, at age 26, they're both about to get married; they're about to realize their dreams; and they're about to live hap

June 15, 2015

There were some funny moments in this movie. It is good for a one time watch when you want to laugh a bit with friends.

June 15, 2015

There were funny bits here and there, but it's one of those movies that you would only watch once.

June 15, 2015

This movie is an awesome chick flick ! I've seen this movie over 50 times and still laugh like the first time. The cast of actors is the best !

June 15, 2015

This is a good movie, it has humour and a great story line

June 14, 2015

A chick flick that can be enjoyed one time. Not one of those that leave a impression in your brain and you watch it again!

June 13, 2015

Average chick flick. Had it's cute moments, for sure (the Salt N Pepa dance lol), but by the end I found myself no longer laughing but actually feeling upset that these two lifelong best friends were too busy competing with each other than enjoying such important life moments together. I know, I know, I'm waaaay over-thinking it. But I'm a sappy girl and I just wanted everyone to get along! Lol.
Really love Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson together and it's an okay girls night movie, but there are way better chick flicks out there for me.

April 23, 2015

I really enjoyed this movie but I also like Anne Hathaway and Hate Hudson so I thought it was such a great concept about two childhood best friends fighting about their wedding days. There are really many hilarious moments in this movie as well as touching . I have a would watch it again I also liked Candice Bergen as wedding planner .#BrideWars is a fun girl movie.

April 23, 2015

This was a fun movie. Definitely a chick flick.
They make light of the typical bridezilla behaviour, and it is quite funny.

April 13, 2015

Bride Wars is your typical chick flick. Nothing special, nothing that stands out. I wouldn't watch it again, but it's worth watching once. I just wouldn't recommend buying it.

April 09, 2015

I thought it was pretty funny, I like the part where she dyes the other girls hair blue that part cracked me up! it's a good chick flick, not my favourite of all time but still watchable.