Bridesmaids Reviews

Ranked #769 out of 970 in DVD

Thirty-something Annie (Kristen Wiig) has hit a rough patch but finds her life turned completely upside-down when she takes on the Maid of Honor role in her best friend Lillian's (Maya Rudolph) wedding. In way over her head but determined to succeed, Annie leads a hilarious hodgepodge of bridesmaids (Rose Byrne, Melissa McCarthy, Wendi McLendon-Covey and Ellie Kemper) on a wild ride down the road to the big event.

August 03, 2016

J'aime bien ce film. Il est très drôle et parfois je ne pouvais juste plus m'arrêter de rire. Par contre, il n'est pas mon préféré. Il y a quelque scène que j'ai trouvée 'exagéré', mais il est quamd meme bien.

August 03, 2016

Absolute classic....I am a huge fan of the "phoenix from the ashes" loser stories...and this one is amazing!!! The Wilson cameo is the cherry on the cake :)

June 16, 2015

This movie is hilarious, I found myself laughing so much through the entire thing

April 13, 2015

Bridesmaids is kind of the female version of a typical male comedy. Gilmore Girl's star, Melissa McCarthy, cuts a sad figure in this movie, and she unfortunately seems to be type cast a lot now, which is a shame. Bridesmaids was an okay film, it had a few funny moments, but over all it didn't impress me much.

April 10, 2015

Didn't love this movie. I think it may have been over-hyped. I wish I had lower expectations going in. Unfortunately, the "stupid" humour did not cut it for me. I wish it was less over-hyped.

April 10, 2015

Great for those girls nights. Silly and hilarious jokes. Another easy to watch film with great ladies in it!

April 10, 2015

This is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. The chemistry in the cast is exceptional, and every moment becomes hilarious. An amazing movie to watch with your girl friends

March 10, 2015

I was laughing throughout the movie. It was jam packed with memorable moments. Kristen Wiig gave a zany performance and Melissa McCarthy was crazy hilarious. She can get away with so much in her movies.

March 10, 2015

This movie is HILARIOUS. I was never a fan of Kristen Wiig when she was on SNL in the first few years, but after I saw this movie my opinion of her changed completely. This movie is so well done, so funny, and has a powerhouse of female comedians.

March 10, 2015

I love this movie! When I first watched it I couldn't stop laughing, I'm pretty sure I got abs after watching this movie because I laughed so hard. It's super funny and the storyline is really good. It has a lot of comedians in it as well.