Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy Reviews

Ranked #494 out of 960 in Books

February 22, 2015

though this book Mad about the boy ..was very interesting .once i get into book and enjoying it .just can't put it down.. have to keep reading to i fine out what happens at end.

November 23, 2014

When I read the back to find out what the book was about I was a bit disappointed and wasn't sure I would enjoy it....I did end up enjoying it for the most part, and am happy about how they dealt with what had happened during the time since the last book. There were a few parts I found a bit slow and boring and I think there may have been a few too many characters but all in all the book was enjoyable and if you were a fan of the original 2 Bridget Jones books you should probably read this one.

October 23, 2014

This is the third installment of the Bridget Jones diary. I thought it was going to be disappointment, after all how much better can Bridget Jones get after two previous books and after having found the man of her dreams? It actually gets better and is still as funny and captivating as the previous books. I couldn't put it down. It is light, funny and heart warming.