Bright Starts Comfort & Harmony Baby Bouncer- Vintage Garden

Bright Starts Comfort & Harmony Baby Bouncer- Vintage Garden Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 356 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

September 09, 2016

This is a well made bouncer with the nice feature of hanging toys. For some reason my daughter did not love this bouncer as much as a plain, older style bouncer that we inherited, and was not interested in sitting in it for very long. But it may be more due to her strong and active personality than the function of the bouncer.

July 12, 2016

Jai beaucoup aimé cette chaise pour bébé, elle est sécuritaire et n'est pas trop chargé de jouets. Très pratique lorsque quont veut un petit répit pour faire notre ménage par exemple ;)

February 23, 2016

We really liked the Bright Starts Comfort & Harmony Baby Bouncer when our daughter was younger!
It helped to keep her entertained! I love that she fit in it for a while, and it was easy to use and clean.
I would definitely recommend the bouncer to a new mom.

December 02, 2014

I'm using this bouncer right now with my 4 week old. So far it's been very good. Love the cradling design of the seat. It's very comfortable for her and she settles very well in it. She loves the vibrating feature. The only thing that would make it better is if it bounced automatically.

August 22, 2014

I used this for my daughter and she loved it. I is very cute and sturdy.

July 24, 2014

Although I received the product as a baby shower gift, I couldn't imagine my life without it! My daughter loves the vibrating sensation and the music is calming to her. It is easily portable- we often bring it to my parents' without any issues. The only suggestion I would have to the company when making the next "version" is to make the headrest a little more solid.