Bright Starts Petals and Friends Activity Gym Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 297 in Baby Gear - Gyms & Playmats

Your precious baby girl will flutter about on this soft, comfy mat! Six toys are included.

This mat features 3 ways to play: laying, tummy time, and sitting.

• Plush Bird plays 4 fun melodies which can be parent or baby activated
  • Oversized flower shaped Mirror for self-discovery
  • Other toys include: Flower shaped Bead Chaser, water-filled Teether, heart shaped Rattle, and Lion shaped teether
  • 6 Fun Links™ included for attaching baby's favorite toys
  • A portion of the proceeds from this item supports breast cancer research
  • Product Measures 30x31x18
  • Recommended Ages: 0 months & up

This item may ship in its original packaging and not in a Diapers.com box.  Product contents may not be concealed.

March 03, 2016

My daughter received this as a gift when she was a baby. And she loved that mirror. That was she would always try a d get off. She just always wanted to look at herself. (That has not changed now that she is 7) she always loved to be down on the floor and this was great for her to practice fine motor skills.

September 23, 2015

We got this for our niece. It is super cute! Love the colours and toys options, I hope she gets lots of play out it. It's super easy to clean. I would definitely recommend this product

October 25, 2014

We bought this for our daughter, and she liked it a lot. It took her a little while to figure out she could bat at the toys hanging down. Once she figured that out, she loved it. Also, it's nice and easy to travel with.

July 12, 2013

My daughter absolutely loves this! It keeps her busy for quite a while.. I was surprised! I love that she can reach the bird in the middle. That taught her how to grab and hold onto objects.

June 14, 2012

My first loved it and my second could care less.
Not sure why.
I do think it is very nice though.

June 01, 2012

I honestly bought this because it was "pink & girly".. It was a great purchase, as my daughter absolutely loved it. It was great for teaching her "tummy time", as she was intrigued by all of the colours and toys around her.

May 17, 2012

my daughter loved the activity gym! I loved the colours. She played with this daily and it was the first place she rolled over on trying to reach for a toy.

May 12, 2012

This is the first play mat I've ever bought, and my daughter seems to like it. She can't grab onto anything yet but its great for tummy time. The little bird in the middle plays 4 different songs, it also includes a few attachments like a flower shaped mirror, lower-shaped bead chaser, water-filled teether, heart shaped rattle and lion shaped teether. It also folds up small for easy storage.