Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Elephant Teether

Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Elephant Teether Reviews

Ranked #455 out of 470 in Toys

Keep her entertained while on-the-go with this huggable character! Unique attachment method allows character to “hug” carriers, strollers, and more. Large plush elephant with crinkle ears 2 dangling toys: Flower-shaped mirror and Flower-shaped rattle.

• Product Measures: 5.5"L x 2.5"d x 10"h
  • Recommended Ages: 0 months & up

April 04, 2015

It didnt really work for us. My daughter just didnt like the toy I think, she would look at it at first but wouldnt touch it after. One of the abandoned toys.

It might work for someone else, because toy has all it need to be a good teether toy, just didnt work for us.

September 05, 2014

I got this for my daughter when she was teething because its an elephant. Very good toy

June 21, 2012

I bought this for my daughter, as it was cute and pink! She honestly used it once, and then lost interest in it. I cleaned it up, and passed it onto my neice - and she adores it. She chews on it constantly.. Works great!

May 14, 2012

OMG i love this toy and so does my daughter!!! Prefect for a newborn and even when they are older!!! It rattles a bit we even names ours Elli the Pink lol now my daughter is 18 months old and sleeps with it!!! Prefect toy for teething and added comfort!!! And moms!!! There easy to clean!!! Just put them in the washing machine :) with other cloths :)

January 10, 2012

This is one of my daughters favourite toys! She gets excited to see it! She loves to chew not only on the limbs, which are all rubber and textured for teething, but also on the elephants nose!