Briogeo Don't Despair Hair Repair Reviews

Ranked #821 out of 2240 in Hair Care

January 16, 2017

This is an amazing for my hair. It works awesome after I have dyed my hair. It gives my hair a shine and my hair is ready for the day. It smells so good. Love the label and the direction are not complicated whatsoever.

December 11, 2016

I wasn't too fond of this mask. After several uses I stopped using it. It didn't do much for my hair. I could get similar results using coconut oil honestly and for the price I would have expected something special. I do not have super damaged hair, so do keep that in mind.

November 28, 2016

I first heard of Briogeo after receiving it in a BOXYCHARM ! I use this with my Project Beauty Hairgurt, and lemme tell you.... WOW! My hair feels soooooo soft after and the ends of my hair are getting better and better each time I use!!! Love this stuff just think the price could go down maybe a few bucks that's my only issue!

February 17, 2016

Probably one of the best hair mask I've tried. A nice smells that lasts for days. Hair got fully hydrated. This product is a great rescue for highly damaged hair.

August 16, 2015

I decided to try this out after reading great reviews about it. I am glad I did. This conditioner left my frizzy, dry hair feeling smooth, healthy and nourished. Will definitely buy this again

September 17, 2014

Nice Hair Mask - I like that it only needs to be left on 3-5 minutes (I hate 20 minute masks). Smells great & makes hair feel smooth.

September 04, 2014

This is a great product for those of you who straighten your hair or use lots of product. It's deep conditioning helps restore silky hair and maintains frizz.