• Brioschi Original Effervescent
  • Brioschi Original Effervescent

Brioschi Original Effervescent Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 219 in Natural Therapies

February 11, 2016

The brioschi work great to help with heart burn or indigestion. I always had a bottle of these in the pantry at my house. They dissolve quickly in water or can be chewed on dry. I prefer to dissolve them in water and drink it quickly as I find it works quicker.

February 03, 2016

This antacid is great for when you have indigestion, heartburn or an upset stomach. They help you digest quickly, especially after a big meal. We always have a jar in our pantry and have been repurchasing it for as long as I can remember. The little sodium bicarbonate granules can be eaten as is or dissolved in a glass of room temperature water. Either way, it works! Very economical too. One container will last you a very long time.

January 08, 2016

This has been a staple in our home ever since I was a little girl & still is till this day. Used to relieve heartburn, sour stomach, or acid indigestion & all you need to do: add two tablespoons of Brioschi to a glass of water and drink when needed for relief. Love this stuff & it really works!

March 27, 2014

If you suffer from occasional heartburn, try this product. Pleasant taste; highly effective; fast acting.
    Only downside is that it contains sugar.

Updated On: March 27, 2014