Brita Slim Water Filter Pitcher

Brita Slim Water Filter Pitcher Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 541 in Misc

May 08, 2016

I've had Kidney Stones 3 times in the past my doctor told me and recommended for me to use a Filter and Pitch from Brita I've been using it for a while now and I haven't had anymore Kidney Stones knock on wood I would recommend this product to anyone who has suffered from kidney stones or who wants to drink this filtered water to be healthier

March 23, 2016

This is a nice little filter system. I now drink tap water, but I have been in places where the water did not taste very nice and this was my filter of choice. Worked well, not too expensive.

March 09, 2016

I love the compact look to the pitcher. It doesn't take up a lot of space and still holds a good amount of water. I just wish they had a variety of colors to chose from.

January 31, 2016

I only drink water from my Brita. It tastes great.

January 31, 2016

water tastes gross without my brita.. we have used this for years and our water tastes great. i even use the water from this for our ice cube tray ...

January 31, 2016

I've never really like to drink water out of the tap, and I felt buying bottled water was a waste of money and terrible for the environment. So I got a Brita. I love how it refillable and I get my filtered water too.

October 29, 2015

I like to use my Brita Slim Water Filter Pitcher because I love having cold water in my fridge at all times, and I also love how its clean filtered water.

October 29, 2015

could'nt do without it. Where I live the water has a taste of bleach when it comes out directly from the faucet. Brita takes care of this awful taste. The water that comes out of the Brita is perfect. Used to purchase alot of bottled water but since we use the Brita there is no use for the bottled water. It is good for the environment.

June 15, 2015

I like this pitcher because it is not as bulky as the original so it does not take up your whole fridge. I like the water it produces, it has a nice taste to it.

May 10, 2015

I love my Brita Slim water filter pitcher! The water is great, the slim pitcher fits easily in a full fridge and a cartridge lasts me about two months. I've never had a problem with the fresh water going through the filter slowly.

Great value and no more water bottles!

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender