Brita Water Filtration Pitcher

Brita Water Filtration Pitcher Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 578 in Misc

February 22, 2017

I have used Brita filters and products for years and do not think I could ever go back to unfiltered water again. As far as a pitcher goes, I use the 10 cup white version. With as much water as I drink throughout the day, it is nice to always have fresh, cold, filtered water available when I need it. Make sure you always keep your container clean and allow the water to filter through when refilling to avoid spilling everywhere. (I have to say that because I have seen people too impatient to wait making a mess) :)

November 16, 2016

I have had a Brita for about 3 years now, I don't know why I didn't get one sooner, I guess they are expensive to get started, and I was going to get just a filter that connects to my tap, but I got a Promo Package that included 3 filters and the jug at a discount, so I bought it.

I like my water being diffused of any bad stuff in my drinking water, so Brita is perfect. I drink tons of water too, and still don't have to change the filter that often. My Brita has a digital face on the lid that shows the life span of your filter so you don't have to keep track on a calendar etc.

I also like drinking really cold water, and with it being in the fridge, I don't run the tap which wastes so much water while waiting for it to get really cold. The only thing I don't like is that the Brita is plastic, which is BPA Free, but I still prefer Glass for any type of storing of food or drink. But, I am very happy and will continue using my Brita. Oh, and they have Hot Pink and Lime Green and LED Blue Brita Jugs now !!!

November 16, 2016

I love Brita! My tap water is drinkable and tastes good, but I always use the Brita. It filters fairly fast(i have to fill it, wait a bit and fill it a bit more to fill the whole jug) and the filters themselves can get costly but i just keep my eye on the sales!

November 16, 2016

Clean, fresh water without the water bottles. Ive had Britas in my fridge for as long as I can remember. It's a little annoying that filters need to be changed because I always forget to buy them when Im at the store but thats a small annoyance really. Makes it easy for me to reach my water intake goals.

July 10, 2016

I love this picture my parents bought me one when I first moved into my apartment and I've been using it ever since. It saved my life. After a nice long run and I come home it's the first thing that makes me feel quenched. I intend on purchasing filters for it forever.

February 13, 2016

Although a bit pricey I love my Britta. I work in a classroom and I find the tap water unbearable. I use my jug for my students and myself. The kids love it and keep me on top of changing the filter!

February 13, 2016

Price is always an issue ..I'd hope that tap water is great but with the filter it makes it more tolerable ! Since I do have this mental blockage with tap water. At work we use these at the water is not good.

Great that you only have to change the filter every so often

February 07, 2016

When I moved into the city, I always felt like the city was tasty awful and would actually buy bottled water instead. I got tired of spending so much money, so, I decided to buy myself a Brita! Well, I wouldn't trade my Brita for anything! The water is crystal clear and tastes great! The price wasn't too bad either!

February 01, 2016

I've had Kidney Stones 3 times in the past my Doctor told me to buy a Brita Water Filtration Pitcher System I bought one and used it but after I had to buy new filters for it they were little expensive I haven't used it for a few years now I sometimes boil my water and put into this pitcher and put it in the fridge I haven't had Kidney Stones for like 10 years now Knock on Wood

November 30, 2015

I like my Brita. I like how there are so many to choose from in different sizes. Filters last about 2-3 months depending how much water you use.