Britax B Agile stroller

Britax B Agile stroller Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 161 in Strollers - Lightweight

July 10, 2016

This is such an easy stroller to use. It folds nicely with little to no effort and fits great in my trunk. The three wheels make very easy to turn and steer. It's fairly lightweight, I'm able to carry it with one hand. The Britax B safe 35 car seat fits perfectly and super easily onto the stroller. I would definitely recommend this stroller to another mom or mom to be. It makes going out, either for a walk or to stores with my son so much easier.

May 27, 2016

Amazing stroller. I love how easy it is to maneuver .... And very simple with one hand. It is very light weight and folds down easy-again this can be done with one hand. There is a lot of storage space and you can access the basket from the front, side and back.
2 things I would change

1 being the height for the childZ my son is 21 months and he doesn't have much head room left. Yet the weight for one child is 50 pounds.

2 you have to buy all the add ons ( the cup holders)

The stroller isn't badly priced. But I always feel that these companies surely take advantage of parents cause these are items all parents need.

I took my time picking out a double stroller and I'm very satisfied with this stroller.
Another thing I would love to mention is ...this stroller is side by side seating and it fits through all door ways. I actually find this less bulky than my single stroller I have (graco click connect)

Ultimately I reccommend this stroller and again I'm so thrilled I purchased this. It makes my life so much easier with 2 little
Babies!!

January 21, 2016

I bought this stroller and I like how it folds easy and doesn't take up much space in my Honda. I don't like how their is no cup holder or tray for the baby. The steering of it isn't the greatest either. My husband is really tall and he looks funny pushing this because I find the stroller to be quite low and small. I do like it but there are definitely a few things I would change.

January 21, 2016

This stroller is a good stroller but it's not perfect. I'll start off with what I like about it. It's easy to fold, it's lightweight compared to other strollers I've tested, it allows for you to easily connect the infant carseat to the stroller two ways (where baby faces towards you or away from you), it has a huge sunshade with a peekaboo flap so you can see baby, it's stylish, comes in a variety of different colours (mine is red) and it has a convenient front pouch where you can keep little things like your wallet, keys, etc.
Now what I don't like about it is that it doesn't come with a cup holder for the thirsty mamas on the go. And this isn't the type of stroller that you can easily maneuver with one hand or even two! It has a mind of its own when it comes to steering (not horrible but slightly annoying that it doesn't move with EASE the way I want it to). And to be picky the basket could be bigger but it's not my main issue.

November 24, 2015

I reviewed many strollers before my son was born and this one kept coming out on top to me, once I pushed it in a store I was sold. When my son was little I was easily able to set it up or collapse it with one hand while holding his carrier in my other hand. The britax car seat clicked in so easily and I lived how easily I could transition him from car to stroller when out shopping without having him wake up. This stroller also folds pretty compactly for the type of stroller it is and has easily fit into any vehicle I've used. It is very easy to maneuver, even one handed and I have never had any issues with it. Recently upon using a friends stroller I realized just how great mine is. Although I live the bright green colour of my stroller it has gotten quite dirty so if your like me and take your stroller everywhere black may be the way to go. My stroller has went across the country twice and its held up perfectly. I have never had an issue gate checking it. I do have a couple of minor complaints with it that I was able to come up with solutions for. First of all for the higher price of this stroller it is quite disappointing that it doesn't come with a tray for the child or cupholders for the parent. I had to buy both of these accessories seperately and I feel this should have been included. Also the storage compartment underneath is quite small and does not fit very much stuff, which you often need with a baby. I purchased two mommy hooks which I keep in there all the time for shopping g trips. Overall I love this stroller and several friends of mine gave traded in their old strollers to buy this one after trying and hearing about my britax.

September 23, 2015

We bought this stroller mainly because we needed something that didn't take up too much room in our trunk, and it's the next best thing aside from an umbrella stroller! We love how it handles, looks, and are super happy with it. They only downside was that we had to purchase a holder for our cups & the tray for our little.

May 28, 2015

This is my first stroller I've been using exclusively with my 5 month old since he was born. I'm using the travel system and love that I'm able to just click it in and connect the seat to the stroller until he's old enough to go without the carseat. It folds down and pops up so easily. I love the 3 wheels because it makes it so much easier so maneuver around.

April 07, 2015

Handles great,. Easy to open and close. Fits nicely in my trunk. Enough storage for small grocery trips.

October 26, 2014

I love this stroller and my son loves going in it as well. I have used other strollers in the past and always had trouble folding unfolding them. With this one I can do it one handed. No complicated buttons to hold and squeeze etc etc. I highly recommended this stroller or any other product made by Britax. They are my go to for carseats as well.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge