Britax B-Safe 35 Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 32 in Baby Gear - Seats

August 31, 2016

Britax B-Safe has been a great infant car seat for my little one. It is very snug and I like that it has great safety features. Now that she is 10 months old and about 18lbs I am finding the bucket seat heavy to carry and hard on my shoulders. It is also keeps baby fairly warm, and wish the material was a bit more breathable for hot summer days.

July 10, 2016

This car seat was great when my son was a newborn. He had lots of room and I could easily strap him in. Now that he is a few months older he just seems so uncomfortable in it and does not like going in. That being said, once he is in and moving he's great. It easily clicks into the base in the car. You also don't need the base, you can use the seat belt and a rolled up towel or noodle which is great when my husband has the car with the base. I also love that it fits so easily into the Britax B agile stroller. All in all it is a good car seat, especially when usin it with the stroller.

September 23, 2015

This car seat is decent for its price the only thing is the material that it is made of has a major pro of being super easy for clean up but a big con is it doesn't breath and I find my baby is sweaty almost every time I take her out