• BriteNway AutoArrange Collapsible or Folding Car Trunk Organizer

BriteNway AutoArrange Collapsible or Folding Car Trunk Organizer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #18 out of 19 in Home Organization and Storage

November 19, 2015

As well as being an amazing car organiser, this also works great as a heavy duty grocery bag. My car is pretty neat, but that might not always be the case and in the meantime I'm planning to use this product to pack items from Costco and carry them up the house. Using a reusable bag is a really great way to lower my carbon footprint, since I want to keep my car :P

I was impressed by how roomy this product was. It would make a great way to organise your tools in the car, or those essential items you need for car maintenance that end up cluttering up the trunk.

Has some pockets on the side for smaller more fiddly items, two medium sized pockets and a large one. It can be fastened closed halfway or all the way. The fact that it comes with a lifetime guarantee is just the cherry on the cake, as it means if you do happen to have a problem, the company will just replace it for you!

Bonus tip: My cat loves it.