BriteNway UV Black Metal LED Flashlight/ Urine Detector

BriteNway UV Black Metal LED Flashlight/ Urine Detector Reviews

1 review
Ranked #100 out of 539 in Misc

May 02, 2016

If you need a UV torch for any of the reasons listed above, this is a great one. It's compact, durable and even comes with the batteries included. This is a great tool to use for someone with a bug phobia (like me) as when I get those late night paranoid thoughts I can just grab this and sweep the bed for bed bugs. Living in Montreal this is, sadly, a very real concern.

Apart from that, I also use this to double check my bathroom after cleaning it and prove that, yes, I am in fact amazing at cleaning the floor. It works well to detect pet urine as well. Anyone who has a man in the house definitely needs this. It's a great size to take with you on vacation and check out your hotel room (though you might not want to...)

My favourite part of this is the button to activate it. It's nice and soft and doesn't need a lot of pressure so it would be great for someone with reduced mobility in their hands.

A great tool that works well, top notch.

----------------------------------

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation