BRITNEY SPEARS MIDNIGHT FANTASY PERFUME

BRITNEY SPEARS MIDNIGHT FANTASY PERFUME Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 1216 in Perfume

June 17, 2016

Absolutely LOVE the smell it's so sweet at the beginning but in the day it changes to a fruity smell and is not overpowering. I also have the fantasy ( the pink bottle) and I love this one way better. It's a bummer cause it is discontinued at least in canada.

June 17, 2016

I got hooked of collecting celebrity fragrances b/c of the cute bottles Britney has, and this one goes right in the collection. I love the thick round bottles and that the line (Fantasy, Circus,...) all go together. Like original Fantasy, this one is also sweet like candy. I think it's more scented like blueberries and blackberries, and it's really nice on. It pairs well with fruity body mists. So for me it's a great happy everyday scent, and the bottle is so cute I'll be holding onto it after it's empty.

March 21, 2016

THIS new addition to Britney's collection maintains it's playfulness element of sweet candy, but, it adds a high note of (surprisingly!) sophisticated florals- that are NOT overpowering, but blend wonderfully with the sweetness. And yet they are definitely distinct. There is also a deep, luxurious, and sexy warmth with the lushiously lasting undertones that live up to it's name "Midnight Fantasy".
Contrary to what one might assume, that this Eau de Parfum may only be found in your teenage daughter's bedroom, Midnight Fantasy is ABSOLUTELY one that you will find yourself adding to your own collection for those fun and flirty nights!!!

January 01, 2016

This bottle looks adorable on my vanity!
The scent is not as sweet as fantasy.
I wear it when I am feeling "mysterious".

August 05, 2015

This is to die for!! I could eat myself I smell so good! Smells like candy. So sweet and yummy!

July 28, 2015

BRITNEY SPEARS MIDNIGHT FANTASY PERFUME;

I never liked "celebrity -endorsed" perfume....until I purchased this one!!

The smell, for those who have smelled before, is sooooooooooooooooo nice!!

So many compliments on this perfume!!
Many come up and recognize the perfume right away.
Hard to believe it is from "Britney Spears"

Beautiful bottle, nice round shape with jewels, nice color!

Lasts a very long time.
Easy to spray, beautiful for all occasions.

Scent lasts a long time.

Bottle itself very affordable.

Great choice!