Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

June 27, 2016

J'ai adoré le look de ces faux-ongles. Ils ont l'air presque naturels et tiennent très longtemps. Il est aussi facile de changer leur forme à l'aide d'une lime. Sur mes ongles où rien ne colle très longtemps, ils ont duré 5 jours. Ils sont aussi très solides lorsqu'ils sont appliqués correctement!

June 03, 2016

I didn't think I would like those but I wanted to try them. Omg they are amazing. I'm on day 5 and they have moved one bit. They feel great and natural. Obviously no chipping, flawless looking since day one. Will definitely repurchase!

June 01, 2016

These are super easy to use but they feel kinda weird, maybe I'm just not used to fake nails. I also did not find they lasted long, I ended up tearing them all off the day after I put them on because one fell off.

June 01, 2016

Don't remember where I got these...probably as part of a beauty box addiction I suffered at one point. I am not allowed polish or nails at work, so decided to use them on my weekend off. They were very pretty, but I had lost 2 within the first day. Fortunately you get more than you need, but the replacements didn't fit as well as the correct ones. Would be great for a night out to look like you have a perfect mani, but lack the staying power I would expect for the suggested price.

April 04, 2016

I will preach about these nails to anyone who will listen, I've used them for years now and they are not the typical press on nails. They come in so many different colors and patterns that are really attractive and they are shaped nice so they are overall very natural looking. These come with a layer of glue already applied to the back but I like to add a little nail glue of my own and than these nails will last at least two weeks on my fingers. I get so many compliments on my nails from people who think that I've had them down at a salon. I will never get my nails done at a salon anymore because of these nails and I've saved money and even more so time.

April 01, 2016

I was never a fan of press on nails. these ones are no better then the rest . Yes they stick on good to the nail but not for all. It all depends what you are doing through out the day

March 16, 2016

My daughter loves these. I buy imPress Press-on because I love the different colors and I love that they are quick and easy to use..and less messy than painting your nails and change the colors often.

March 16, 2016

Used to buy these press ons all the time, usually using them for Easter or Christmas, some type of holiday when I don't have time to do my nails myself. They stay in place longer than I expected.

March 16, 2016

they are quick and easy to apply and look good. I found them a bit hard to remove. They lasted a few days because I am very hard on my hands with outdoor activities. These would be great for a night out but don't think I would want them on much longer after that.

February 28, 2016

I received these complimentary a couple years ago.
They are good for use a couple times. But not as long lasting as they advertise. They have a number of different sizes to choose from so you'll always be able to find a nail your size.
Now the biggest complaint I have about these is that if your nail shape is a little irregular maybe finger nail more curved, then the plastic nail will not fit over it well. When you wash your hands, the water will get in between your real nail and the fake and the adhesive will be ruined. So this will not work with everyone. I found that once you removed it the first time as well the adhesive also wasn't as sticky. It also removed your enamel too. It's good to use for one night, but it is expensive for just one time use. I would not purchase this again.