Brookside Chocolate Clusters Berry Medley Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 29, 2016

This is such a high quality snack, that often you need just a few small pieces to quench that sugar craving. I loved the chocolate covered berries before, but these clusters are my new favourite snack!

June 29, 2016

This 'snack' is just want I'm looking for when I have a craving for chocolate. The taste is just wonderful. Crunchy and chewy and full of flavour. Can't get enough!

May 09, 2016

I loved this product because when you have those chocolate cravings just one little cluster Satisfies you. The little berrys In The clusters go perfect with the amazing rich chocolate. I would definitely buy this product again.

April 14, 2016

I felt absolutely no guilt when eating Brookaide chocolate clusters in berry medley. A rich satisfying chocolate taste with the tart and sweet tastes of berry. Priced average for gourmet snack chocolate. Recccomend and will buy again.

April 14, 2016

These are so amazing! I typically buy these when I'm craving some chocolate. They have a great taste and I love the combination of sweet/fruity along with the crunch! These have been my go-to chocolate lately. I would highly recommend these!! I typically purchase these at Shoppers!

April 14, 2016

LOOOOOOOOOVE Brookside! I especially love these clusters. If I eat a bunch at once, it reminds me of eating a Mr. Big. Brookside allows for me to have guilty pleasure when I know I should be eating right. On the bright side, its dark chocolate and not milk or white. I've tried the pomegranate brookside and the blueberry acai berry ones and they are fab too.

March 19, 2016

I've just been introduced to this brand and in love with the variety of the chocolates. It's always nice to have a little bit of fruit mixed with the chocolate. Would definitely purchase this again.

March 15, 2016

First I love the packaging. I love being able to see packaged food before I buy. It's a big deal to me!
The Kids love the, great snack for school, work or just hang out :)

March 13, 2016

This ''treat'' is not good at all and doesn't feel ''natural'' either.
The chocolate covering feels like wax.
The clusters feel like fruit flavored sugar crystals.
Super sugary and the fruit flavors are chemical for sure.
The marketing was good n tv and the packages look fancy, but what you find inside is just very deceiving.

March 03, 2016

I don't think I will ever stop buying this product.... I love it so much...I always make sure I have it on hand during Christmas , New Years and all fun occasions