Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Cranberry Almond with Blood Orange Flavour Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 737 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

September 21, 2016

Recently tried this flavour as I love blood oranges and wow...so good!! The combination with the dark chocolate and cranberries and almonds was wonderful. One of my top ten treats for myself!

August 09, 2016

This bar is just so delicious and tastes healthy, even with chocolate in it! It is fresh. The chocolate and cranberry flavors deliver nicely, the blood orange flavor is outstanding! Great for those cravings and afternoon pick me up snacks. Yes it is more expensive than other bars but the quality and taste of the ingredients are well worth it. It is also amazing with a glass of red merlot after a hard day!

May 24, 2016

I got this one as a free sample and it was so hard to put down. I loved everything about it although I love all of the Brookside products that I have tried they are all tasty.

May 24, 2016

Quand on commence a manger cette barre il est tres difficile de s'arreter. Les amandes et le gout de l'orange sanguine sont en dose parfaite ce qui donne un croquant et un gout spécial vous donneront , comme a moi, le gout d'en prendre encore un dernier morceau. Offert en plusieurs saveurs, Brookside a visé dans le mille.

May 22, 2016

I received this bar in my Samplesource box. I usually buy the Brookside fruit flavored centers which I love and I love how chewy it is. I'm not a fan of the tablet bar and the crunch.

May 18, 2016

Je voulais manger seulement un petit carré, mais ce chocolat est tellement bon que j'ai presque toute mangé la tablette du premier coup.
Les amandes et les canneberges sont en abondance et le chocolat est tellement fondant qu'on en redemande.
C'est son prix qui me fait arrêter d'en manger trop, mais avec un ou deux carrés à la fois, c'est succulent.

May 10, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive a free bar from Sample Source. I was hesitant to try this bar as I don't like blood oranges but I gave it a taste. To my surprise this bar was delicious and the combination of dark chocolate, dried cranberries, pieces of almonds with the blood orange all worked well together. One 36g bar is only 180 calories. I am a fan of Brookside chocolates and now can add this flavor to the mix. I shared this bar with my husband and he lobed it. Will definitely be purchasing.

May 10, 2016

I got one in my sample sourse box. I actully have the bar to my mom because I don't like dark chocolate but I still took a piece to try. It was good. The dark chocolate taste wasn't yk strong. Great bar but I don't think I would buy it.

May 10, 2016

I never liked dark chocolate before since it is so bitter, so I was very surprise when I tasted this chocolate bar by Brookside. It is not too bitter since there's fruityness to it that makes it sweeter. Will probably purchase again.

May 10, 2016

I received a full-sized sample of this product in my Sample Source box. I was hesitant at first because I don't really care for dark chocolate, but I love chocolate with nuts, orange and/or cranberries, so I was all about those flavours. This is delish! I may be a dark chocolate convert now. Seriously. This was so good. I had to stop myself from eating the whole thing at once so I could save some to share with my hubby!