Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Cranberry Almond with Blood Orange Flavour Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 767 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

February 18, 2017

i love a good dark chocolate bar this flavour is excellent really good taste and oh soooo tasty i would love to try some other flavours. i especially like the cranberry

February 03, 2017

I received it as part of a sample but I was completely hooked! I finished the entire bar in 2 sittings. The candied orange bits gave a lovely fruity contrast to the dark chocolate and I loved the almonds

January 10, 2017

I love that the Brookside chocolate bar isn't too sweet. It has a great taste with cranberries, blood orange flavor and lots of crushed almonds. I like the stylish pattern printed on the bar. It's absolutely delicious.

December 29, 2016

This is one of the most delicious dark chocolate bars I have tried in a long time. The flavours are very prominent and very decadent. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a great treat for a great value

September 21, 2016

Recently tried this flavour as I love blood oranges and wow...so good!! The combination with the dark chocolate and cranberries and almonds was wonderful. One of my top ten treats for myself!

August 09, 2016

This bar is just so delicious and tastes healthy, even with chocolate in it! It is fresh. The chocolate and cranberry flavors deliver nicely, the blood orange flavor is outstanding! Great for those cravings and afternoon pick me up snacks. Yes it is more expensive than other bars but the quality and taste of the ingredients are well worth it. It is also amazing with a glass of red merlot after a hard day!

May 24, 2016

I got this one as a free sample and it was so hard to put down. I loved everything about it although I love all of the Brookside products that I have tried they are all tasty.

May 24, 2016

Quand on commence a manger cette barre il est tres difficile de s'arreter. Les amandes et le gout de l'orange sanguine sont en dose parfaite ce qui donne un croquant et un gout spécial vous donneront , comme a moi, le gout d'en prendre encore un dernier morceau. Offert en plusieurs saveurs, Brookside a visé dans le mille.

May 22, 2016

I received this bar in my Samplesource box. I usually buy the Brookside fruit flavored centers which I love and I love how chewy it is. I'm not a fan of the tablet bar and the crunch.

May 18, 2016

Je voulais manger seulement un petit carré, mais ce chocolat est tellement bon que j'ai presque toute mangé la tablette du premier coup.
    Les amandes et les canneberges sont en abondance et le chocolat est tellement fondant qu'on en redemande.
    C'est son prix qui me fait arrêter d'en manger trop, mais avec un ou deux carrés à la fois, c'est succulent.

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath