Brookside Dark Chocolate Cranberry Almond with Blood Orange Flavour Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 06, 2016

I got this chocolate bar from sample source. I like dark chocolate and I've been wanting to try blood orange, however I didn't taste any blood orange in this, I tasted cranberries mostly, which is still okay I didn't mind.

July 10, 2016

I love Brookside chocolate but I was not a fan of this particular bar. The chocolate was crumbly to the point of mushy and didn't taste like other Brookside dark chocolate products. I also found the blood chocolate flavour overwhelming, so that the cranberry and almond was barely noticeable. Good news is that I found the price reasonable and I'll probably give one of the other flavours a try.

June 23, 2016

I got to try this bar from SmartSource and have bought a few more since!

Most important to note... I dislike dark chocolate quite a bit. I always find it too bitter for my liking. However, this chocolate tastes SO amazing. It's creamy, sweet but not too sweet, and the perfect amount of blood orange flavour.

June 23, 2016

I tried this through sample source, and I have to say that this was one of the best high end chocolate bars I've ever had. The quality of the chocolate and added the ingredients are top notch. This is one chocolate bar that I could eat everyday! What a delicious treat. Whatever the price, it's worth it!!

June 15, 2016

I tried this through Samplesource and really liked it. I realized after I ate it that it wasn't just almond cranberry, but that it had blood orange in it. So I couldn't taste any blood orange or citrus of any kind when I was eating it. But it tasted very good and yummy and I wanted to eat more. I liked the bits of almond and cranberry which were small enough not to get stuck in the teeth. I've said before that this brand has the sweetest/most pleasant dark chocolate out there, and to me it tastes sweet like a regular chocolate bar and not bitter like dark chocolate.

June 12, 2016

I received this in my sample source box, my only complaint is that is was too small! I am enjoying dark chocolate more. Besides the health benefits of dark chocolate I find that I can still have my chocolate and not all the sugar. Because of the intense flavour of dark chocolate I also don't need as much. I enjoyed this bar because it just had enough sweetness with the other ingrediants. I do not know what the prices are for these bars, but if they are like the other products probably a little more than the garden variety. It might be worth checking out. Or at least buying on sale.

June 07, 2016

I got a free sample twice, once from my local store and recently from the spring sample source box. The chocolate isn't so bad over all, not to much of a fan for fruit like candy in chocolates. I would this chocolate bar was average.

May 29, 2016

I usually hate fruit mixed in with other foods: so count me out for foods like raisin cookies. But I received this in my Samplesource box and gave it a chance, and I was not let down. It actually tasted really good! A great treat for any chocolate lover.

May 16, 2016

delicious!!!!!!! It is the best chocolate bar I have had in some time! Only negative, is Miss Piggy here would of loved it to come in a bigger size!

May 13, 2016

This was absolutely yummy!!!! I love dark chocolate because milk chocolate is too sweet for me. Plus, the blood orange flavour is one of my favourite chocolate combinations! The tartness of the cranberry pairs nicely with everything. And the crnuch of the almonds adss another texture!