Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 262 in Granola Bars

Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars are made with rich dark chocolate, real fruits, whole roasted almonds and other complimenting ingredients that you can see, identify and taste.

For more information, please visit Brookside.

January 10, 2017

The sound of cranberries and dark chocolate didn't sound appetizing to me a first. I received a bunch of samples at an outdoor event and thought I'd give them a try anyway. They're chewy, crunch and sweet! The dark chocolate has a subtle kick to it which is great! It really helps to mellow down the tartness of the berries. The infusion of all the different textures makes for a great snack bar :)

January 05, 2017

These are so yummy, that was no surprise Brookside makes some delicious products, I can't decide whether to consider these a dessert or a snack, I love the mix of dark chocolate with the sweet and tangy fruit additions. It's a great treat to toss in your purse or leave in your desk.

October 25, 2016

I received these as a free sample. Very please with the taste!! Normally I don't buy dark chocolate, I find it bitter but the fruit balances the chocolate perfectly!

August 12, 2016

I received a sample of the pomegranate one and it tasted like pink popsicles! I couldn't get over the fact that it tasted weird but will probably try the other flavours, the nutritional value isn't bad.

March 21, 2016

I have now tried 4 different flavours of Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit and Nut Bars. (full disclosure - I was part of a review panel). I had not had this brand of bars in the past. What did I take away from this experience? That these bars hit all the right notes both in terms of flavour and nutritional value. No, they're not a meal replacement kind of bar, but they definitely satisfy a craving if you want something sweet, but don't want the crash and burn result of a chocolate bar. I would most definitely buy these again!

March 10, 2016

we got all these in our sample box to test and let me tell you they are so good i want one right now the taste of them is so rich and the texture is chewy they defiantly fill you up kids love them as well

March 09, 2016

I received 3 flavors of the Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars as a a free trail of the chick advisor product review club. These bars are very tasty! They’re a great on the go snack that gives you a boost of energy for only 180 calories. Everyone should definitely try these.

March 09, 2016

Taste is fabulous and unlike any other bar I've tried. Value is exceptional for the price, and a quick healthy snack on the go!
    My new favorite for sure!

February 26, 2016

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I had the pleasure of trying all the flavours of the Brookside Dark Chocolate & Nut Bars: Blueberry with Acai, Cherry with Pomegranade and Cranberry with Blackberry. They all have the perfect amount of nut and chocolate ratio and they are simply delicious. My favourite was the Cherry and Pomegranate flavour. I loved that the nuts were not too hard to bite and chew and had the perfect amount of added chocolate and flavour. I'm hoping to find these in stores soon because they are definitely my go to snack or healthier sugar craving option.

February 26, 2016

This product tastes amazing and the nutritional value is even better. I would highly recommend this product and will definitely purchase again.
    I have already purchase this product and my husband love it to. The price is average but well worth the money spent.