Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji & Raspberry Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 737 in Chocolate

June 06, 2016

These are by far my favorite flavor out of all the brookside ones, i love to pop a few in my mouth and let tbe chocolate slowly melt and then have just the gummies left. Soooo delicious!! Satisfy's a sweet craving with just a few or eat a whack at once lol
Super yummy!!

March 02, 2016

I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting, I love them so much. I am usually not a fan of dark chocolate but the sweetness of the Goji and Raspberry offsets the bitterness of the dark chocolate. These are so addicting but are a little pricey.

March 01, 2016

I like this flavor the best. The dark chocolate is a bit sweeter than I'd hoped it'd be. The middle is slightly chewy and the raspberry flavor is really good. My kids like these as well. Nice as an occasional treat.

January 26, 2016

If you're a fan of dark chocolate Brookside will hit the spot. These are great after a meal if you just want a little something sweet. They're just expensive so I wait until they go on sale.

December 15, 2015

Honestly, this is some of the best chocolate I've ever had. I LOVE this stuff! The fruity center is the perfect balance of sweet and sour, and the dark chocolate melts in your mouth and is silky smooth! I by this stuff by the bulk and munch on it constantly while I study, and in class. 10/10 would recommend! All of the flavors are fantastic.

December 15, 2015

I like all of the brookside chocolates, they are all so decadent and fruity! The dark chocolate tastes amazing with the fruit interior!

December 15, 2015

This is my favourite flavour of them all. It's sweet, but not overly rich and a handful cuts the chocolate craving perfectly. The Goji & Raspberry are a perfect compliment to the dark chocolate.

November 02, 2015

Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji & Raspberry;

Best flavour from the brookside brand!

Pros:
Great goji and raspberry
Healthy!!
Good chocolate taste
Easy to eat

Cons:

Found none to complain :)

September 08, 2015

Ahhh so decadent! I saw these in the store almost a year ago. Loved the packaging. So I bought a couple of bags. Glad I did excellent! The dark chocolate and raspberry go so good together. The taste was something special or a cut above the rest. Your teeth just sink in the wonderful chocolate and then the raspberry fruity center! Truly heaven!

April 24, 2015

I did enjoy the first few of these, but the aftertaste was a bit much for me to handle. As well the goji berried had a spongy texture for me that I could not stand.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS