Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji & Raspberry Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 797 in Chocolate

March 10, 2017

This flavor of Brookside chocolates are my favorite. They are ridiculously expensive but they do taste great. These are only bought as a treat at my house and maybe only once or twice a year.

February 20, 2017

This is my most favorite snack, ever! These are simply DELICIOUS I can't put them down. The fruit inside has a nice bit of tanginess to it and the raspberry is a perfect mix. Recommended!

January 27, 2017

J'adore! Son petit sucré de goji et framboise se complète à la perfection au chocolat noir. Si je m'écoutais je pourrais finir le sac au complet. Comme collation, c'est l'idéal pour relaxer.

June 06, 2016

These are by far my favorite flavor out of all the brookside ones, i love to pop a few in my mouth and let tbe chocolate slowly melt and then have just the gummies left. Soooo delicious!! Satisfy's a sweet craving with just a few or eat a whack at once lol
    Super yummy!!

March 02, 2016

I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting, I love them so much. I am usually not a fan of dark chocolate but the sweetness of the Goji and Raspberry offsets the bitterness of the dark chocolate. These are so addicting but are a little pricey.

March 01, 2016

I like this flavor the best. The dark chocolate is a bit sweeter than I'd hoped it'd be. The middle is slightly chewy and the raspberry flavor is really good. My kids like these as well. Nice as an occasional treat.

January 26, 2016

If you're a fan of dark chocolate Brookside will hit the spot. These are great after a meal if you just want a little something sweet. They're just expensive so I wait until they go on sale.

December 15, 2015

Honestly, this is some of the best chocolate I've ever had. I LOVE this stuff! The fruity center is the perfect balance of sweet and sour, and the dark chocolate melts in your mouth and is silky smooth! I by this stuff by the bulk and munch on it constantly while I study, and in class. 10/10 would recommend! All of the flavors are fantastic.

December 15, 2015

I like all of the brookside chocolates, they are all so decadent and fruity! The dark chocolate tastes amazing with the fruit interior!

December 15, 2015

This is my favourite flavour of them all. It's sweet, but not overly rich and a handful cuts the chocolate craving perfectly. The Goji & Raspberry are a perfect compliment to the dark chocolate.