Brookside Dark Chocolate Tablet Bars Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 737 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Mango Coconut CrunchBlueberry Almond with Açai Flavour & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour

July 05, 2016

I received a sample a couple months ago, and I personally don't like dark chocolate but after a first bite of Brookside dark chocolate bars, I changed my mind, I really enjoyed it. It is not too sweet and not too bitter. I would buy more if they go on sale.

May 12, 2016

Canadian brand that we all love and enjoy. Quality in each bite, offering unique flavors and variety to satisfy many taste buds. I enjoy each bar so much, what a great treat.

April 24, 2016

I absolutely love all of these bars. They are soo good. Great flavor. Doesn't leave a nasty after taste like some bars do. They don't over due it on the flavors. They could add a bit more fruit and nuts though. But overall these bars are my favorite.

February 16, 2016

I love these chocolate bars. They are a great alternative to the average chocolate bar you can get. They taste more sophisticated. I love the contrast of the sweet fruit to the slightly bitter chocolate. They pair well together for a more refined chocolate experience.

February 16, 2016

I got to try these for free through Chickadvisor and oh my goodness, they were delicious!! I prefer them to chocolate bars actually. The combination of crunchy nuts, chewy dried fruit and chocolate was awesome! They're a bit on the pricey side, at almost $4 a bar, but they're very high quality so they're definitely worth it! My whole family loves them too. Very impressed and glad I got to try them out :)

February 16, 2016

These are like a trail mix/granola bar/chocolate bar in one. It was not to sweet and not to salty. A good snack to keep your energy up. The taste was pretty good. I wouldnt say wow. But the energy it packs definitely curbs your hunger. Overall id say give it a try. One of my children, a 12 year old boy said he loved it. His sister, a 14 year old girl did not like it and gave it to her brother. So this will really come down to personal tastes.

February 15, 2016

A fun snack to grab when you are on the go. I toss one in my bag on my way to work. No one stares at my snack in an odd manner. Instead, I receive nods of approval.

February 15, 2016

These super delicious. It great chocolate taste that I love. Whenever craving sweets this what I get. All chocolate that tried taste great. Highly recommend.

February 15, 2016

How yummy! Just the right amount of sweeteness without being over whelming. Love having them in the house for a quick treat fix. Can't wait to try them all.

February 14, 2016

Very good! A perfect snack for in between meals! The blend of flavours was perfect, my favourite is cherry with pomegranate. Will definitely purchase in the future.