Brush Strokes Wet'n Dry Detangling Brush Reviews

Ranked #1153 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 08, 2016

Amazing hair brush! Great at keeping tangles at bay. It is a hair game changer. I use this fabulous hair brush daily. Wet or dry this hair brush is sure to be a staple in your hair routine.

January 15, 2015

I I didn't like it. The quality is not good and it has a low durability.

October 24, 2014

The salon price for this brush was really expensive but I bought it at a more reasonable price from amazon. I like it more for wet hair, my daughter wouldn't let me near her with a brush until this one. It doesn't seem to break wet hair and although the knots are still felt not as painful to brush out.

September 22, 2014

This brush detangles easily and is pain free. It won't snag on your hair.

January 10, 2014

The blog post about brushes inspired me to rave about this find....I bought this detangling brush at Sally Beauty Supply, and it is the best brush ever. Goes through tangled hair, wet or dry, with very few pulls, ouches, or broken hairs. I use it immediately after shampooing, which used to be an ordeal, but is now SO easy. I brush, then add some aragan oil to the ends, and brush again. My hair has become thicker because of so much less breakage. Inexpensive at around $10, I bought a second to make sure I always have one handy.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?