BrushEgg Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 469 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

September 27, 2016

I think it was Kathleenlights, on YouTube I saw talking about this product. I bought 1 on Amazon for around $2, free shipping. Cleaning brushes with the brushegg is easy. You can see all the leftover products on the brushes get washed off. The brushegg is durable.

June 14, 2015

I purchased this on a whim. The brush egg has grooved sides to clean large and small bristle heads on cosmetic brushes. It's pretty decent but not a necessary tool. I still had to use my fingers to get all of the product out.

March 09, 2015

I bought this product to help clean my brushes easier.

To use the Brushegg, you stick two of your fingers into the bottom of the egg, apply a small amount of your cleanser to the Brushegg, get your brushes wet, and then start swiping your brush back and forth over the ridges. As the leftover makeup was coming off, I would occasionally rinse the Brushegg and my brush to help remove the "dirty" cleanser. When the cleanser and my brush were clean and didn't show any signs of makeup, I rinsed it once more and then lay my brush to dry on a towel. It was definitely easier to clean my brushes this way, instead of using my hand/fingers to do it (that also didn't always get my brushes completely cleaned).

I really love this product and will definitely use it every couple of weeks to clean my brushes and sponge!

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

smontero84 added a new review for
    Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review