Bubalina Dolcetto Sugar Scrub and Body Butter

Bubalina Dolcetto Sugar Scrub and Body Butter Reviews

1 review
Ranked #707 out of 831 in Bath & Body

November 25, 2007

I won the Bubalina Dolcetto Sugar Scrub and Body Butter from ChickAdvisor's Freebie Friday. When I first tried the sugar scrub, the whole bathroom smelled like vanilla icing. The scent is very powerful so if you don't like it, I suggest you skip this flavour. You can try the Tahitian Vanilla, Caramel, or even Chocolate! I would probably enjoy the Chocolate flavour more.

Overall, I am disappointed. The sugar scrub container said it will leave your skin "spectacularly clean." The sugar feels great to be scrubbed all over my body but, after patting my skin dry, my skin felt a little bit greasy. It didn't feel clean at all.

The body butter has a nice whipped texture. My first reaction was "wow, that really does look like icing!" It, too, is a little to greasy for my taste. When taken out of the container, it looks like it would absorb well into the skin. But 15 minutes later and I still feel kinda oily. :(

Although I won't use this much longer, it did give my skin some glow, which I liked. I think this is better suited to those with very dry skin. This will also work for anyone who wants the scent of their bath products to last all day.

dhudon has started a new forum topic
Vancouver Showcase! Are you going?

Irememberu has posted in the forum topic
Influencer App

dhudon has posted in the forum topic
Tunnocks Snowballs

olgavpavlova added a new review for
Vichy Idéalia Eyes