bubba waterbottle

bubba waterbottle Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 27 in Fitness & Recreation

September 12, 2016

I LOVE my 20 oz bubba waterbottle. From the moment I brought it home I was thrilled to have it. It says it will keep water cold for 12 hours but I have had it keep my water cold for up to 40 hours. I work as a marketing representative and love being able to fill my water in the morning and keep it cold all day.

February 13, 2016

I use this water bottle every day. It makes it easy to ensure I am drinking enough each day and I have noticed a big difference doing so. I love the spout too.

February 01, 2016

My bubba water-bottle is one of my favourite purchase from the past year, I use it daily. With the right amount of ice and water I have had ice cold water for 24 hours.

August 10, 2015

This is a great water bottle. It keeps hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold. I use it for water but u can use other liquids as well. It came with a spare straw. Only downfall is i dont like the straw because I feel like I am drinking out of a sippy cup.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    2 questions

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge